|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wallander drive with his sister?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His father's house.
(c) The warehouse.
(d) The airport.
2. Wallander finds plastic bags full of what in Nils's apartment?
3. What does the social worker recommend Wallander do with his father?
(a) Put alarms in all his rooms.
(b) Get him homecare.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Put him into a retirement home.
4. What is in Nils' criminal record?
(a) Drunk driving.
(b) Assault and battery.
(c) Sexual assault.
5. What kind of car does the Iranian say the killer drove?
(a) A Peugeot.
(b) A Nova.
(c) A Citroen.
(d) A Ford Escort.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Wallander make a date in this chapter?
2. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
3. Who is Erik Magnusson's employer?
4. Which of the refugee witnesses do the police take to the lakes?
5. What is the balding man's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wallander witness at the building covered in scaffolding?
2. How does Strom die?
3. What does Ellen admit about Johannes in chapter fourteen?
4. What happens at the dinner between Anette and Wallander?
5. How does this chapter show Wallander is unable to deal with the issues in his life?
6. What two messages does Wallander receive when he walks into his office on July 9th?
7. What problems is the murder creating in Sweden?
8. How does the author describe Rune Bergman?
9. What do the police find out about Erik?
10. What problems does Wallnader have at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)