|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what did Ebba help Wallander?
(a) His father.
(b) His dry cleaning.
(c) His doctor appointment.
(d) His computer phobia.
2. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Walks away.
3. What had Erik sold to get money to pay his debt?
(a) His car.
(b) His comic collection.
(c) His rings.
(d) His motorbike.
4. What does Wallander buy for Ebba on Monday morning?
5. Who is Erik Magnusson's employer?
(a) The library service.
(b) The police.
(c) The city council.
(d) The health service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Iranian witness say he heard?
2. What can Wallander see of the man standing in front of him?
3. Which of the refugee witnesses do the police take to the lakes?
4. What has a man said the shooting was revenging?
5. Whose house do the police keep on watch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information do the police find out about Lovgren in this chapter?
2. How does this chapter show Wallander is unable to deal with the issues in his life?
3. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
4. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
5. How does the Malawian witness waste police time?
6. What is Wallander's opinion on social workers?
7. What does Wallander find out about Erik in this chapter?
8. Why is Bjork angry about the car crash?
9. How does Strom die?
10. Where does Wallander find Boden?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)