|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country is Linda's boyfriend?
2. What is the nationality of the first witness?
3. What does Wallander say is currently wrong with Sweden?
(a) The lack of good policy with the refugees.
(b) The media.
(c) The lack of funding for the police.
(d) The amount of racists.
4. Who do the police start investigating in this chapter?
5. What can Wallander see of the man standing in front of him?
(a) His bank book.
(b) His birth certificate.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) His bank card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
2. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
3. What kind of half eaten fruit does Rydberg discover near the footprints?
4. What character is sentenced to prison in this chapter?
5. From where does Boman call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Wallander's opinion on social workers?
2. What does Ellen admit about Johannes in chapter fourteen?
3. Describe Anette's apartment?
4. Describe Wallander's meeting with Anette?
5. What does Wallander witness at the building covered in scaffolding?
6. What do the police find out about Erik?
7. Describe Wallander's time with Linda in this chapter?
8. What are the doorman's views on the case?
9. What does Wallander find out about Erik in this chapter?
10. What is wrong with Wallander's father at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)