|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Nils own?
(a) A novelty underwear business.
(b) A translating business.
(c) A publishing business.
(d) A film business.
2. Who gave Lovgren a ride into town?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A chimney sweeper.
(c) A fish mongerer.
(d) A baker.
3. What is the nationality of the refugee someone has shot?
4. What does Wallander crave as he waits for Boman?
(a) A burger.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A beer.
5. What does Wallander get stopped for doing in this chapter?
(a) Driving dangerously.
(b) Driving while drunk.
(d) Driving with a broken side mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the social worker recommend Wallander do with his father?
2. What language does the Malawian man speak with the missionary?
3. What has a man said the shooting was revenging?
4. What is the charge against Bergman?
5. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What description does Wallander get of the suspect?
2. Describe Anette's apartment?
3. What problems does Wallnader have at the end of the chapter?
4. What happens to Wallander's father in this chapter?
5. Why is Bjork angry about the car crash?
6. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
7. How does the Iranian witness help the police?
8. What new information do the police find out about Lovgren in this chapter?
9. What is Wallander's opinion on social workers?
10. Where does Wallander find Boden?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)