|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wallander want his father to move?
(a) A retirement home.
(b) A farm.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A city.
2. Who gave Lovgren a ride into town?
(a) A fish mongerer.
(b) A chimney sweeper.
(c) A baker.
(d) A butcher.
3. What do the police find in the glove compartment of the Citroen?
(a) A sawed-off shotgun.
(d) Empty shells.
4. Who makes Wallander dinner in this chapter?
(b) His sister.
5. Where does Wallander stop to rest?
(a) A stone circle.
(b) A park bench.
(c) A picnic table.
(d) A playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nationality of the first witness?
2. What is in Nils' criminal record?
3. What kind of gun does Bergman own?
4. What can Wallander see of the man standing in front of him?
5. What kind of vehicle does Wallander use to chase Strom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Wallander's meeting with Anette?
2. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
3. What happens to Wallander's father in this chapter?
4. What happens at the dinner between Anette and Wallander?
5. What is Wallander's opinion on social workers?
6. Describe Wallander's time with Linda in this chapter?
7. What is wrong with Wallander's father at the beginning of this chapter?
8. Why is Bjork angry about the car crash?
9. Where does Wallander find Boden?
10. What problems is the murder creating in Sweden?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)