|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what is Rydberg suffering?
(a) A tumor.
(b) Swine flu.
(d) Bird flu.
2. Which of the refugee witnesses do the police take to the lakes?
(a) The Mongolian.
(b) The Iranian.
(c) The Romanian.
(d) The Somalian.
3. What is the nationality of the refugee someone has shot?
4. What does Wallander buy for Ebba on Monday morning?
5. What kind of half eaten fruit does Rydberg discover near the footprints?
(a) An orange.
(b) An apple.
(c) A pear.
(d) A satsuma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the building where Wallander follows Bergman?
2. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
3. For whom does Wallander buy a second bouquet of flowers?
4. Where does Wallander arrange to pick up his sister?
5. What does Wallander want to know about Johannes in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Wallander's father at the beginning of this chapter?
2. How does Strom die?
3. How does the Malawian witness waste police time?
4. Why is Bjork angry about the car crash?
5. What piece of luck does Wallander receive in this chapter?
6. What two messages does Wallander receive when he walks into his office on July 9th?
7. What does Wallander witness at the building covered in scaffolding?
8. Describe Anette's apartment?
9. What new information do the police find out about Lovgren in this chapter?
10. What do the police find in Nils' apartment?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)