|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wallander confess to Mona over dinner?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He misses her.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
2. What does Wallander ask Boden to look through?
(a) A book of finger prints.
(b) A book of mug shots.
(c) A book of cars.
(d) A book of local addresses.
3. Who does Wallander say he partly blames for the crimes?
(b) The police.
(c) The media.
(d) The government.
4. Who do the police start investigating in this chapter?
5. What does Nils smuggle from Thailand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Magnusson an alibi for the night of the murder?
2. What was Rune Bergman's former job?
3. Where has someone seen Wallender's father?
4. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
5. What does the social worker recommend Wallander do with his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Strom die?
2. What description does Wallander get of the suspect?
3. What does Ellen admit about Johannes in chapter fourteen?
4. What do the police find in Nils' apartment?
5. What two messages does Wallander receive when he walks into his office on July 9th?
6. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
7. How does this chapter show Wallander is unable to deal with the issues in his life?
8. What is Wallander's opinion on social workers?
9. What do the police find out about Erik?
10. How does the Iranian witness help the police?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)