|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Nils own?
(a) A novelty underwear business.
(b) A publishing business.
(c) A translating business.
(d) A film business.
2. What does the Iranian witness say he heard?
(b) Smashed glass.
(d) Gun shots.
3. What kind of gun does Bergman own?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A machine gun.
4. What is the former job of the person who has reported his Citroen stolen?
(a) A policeman.
(b) An army officer.
(c) An immigration officer.
(d) A swimming instructor.
5. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wallander call after the press conference?
2. What does Wallander buy for Ebba on Monday morning?
3. What does the Romanian say the man in the fields was wearing?
4. What is the nationality of the third witness?
5. Who is Erik Magnusson's employer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two messages does Wallander receive when he walks into his office on July 9th?
2. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
3. What is wrong with Wallander's father at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Describe Anette's apartment?
5. What problems does Wallnader have at the end of the chapter?
6. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
7. What does Wallander witness at the building covered in scaffolding?
8. Why is Bjork angry about the car crash?
9. How does the Iranian witness help the police?
10. What does Wallander find out about Erik in this chapter?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)