|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country is Linda's boyfriend?
2. What is Larson's nickname?
(a) Garbage Pail.
(c) The Trashman.
(d) The Junkman.
3. For whom does Wallander buy a second bouquet of flowers?
(a) His father.
4. What does Wallander say is currently wrong with Sweden?
(a) The lack of funding for the police.
(b) The media.
(c) The lack of good policy with the refugees.
(d) The amount of racists.
5. Who does Wallander call after the press conference?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the refugee witnesses do the police take to the lakes?
2. Who is Erik Magnusson's employer?
3. What kind of vehicle does Wallander use to chase Strom?
4. What does Wallander want to know about Johannes in this chapter?
5. How is Kristina related to Wallander?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
2. What does Wallander witness at the building covered in scaffolding?
3. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
4. What description does Wallander get of the suspect?
5. How does Strom die?
6. What happens to Wallander's father in this chapter?
7. How does the author describe Rune Bergman?
8. What does Ellen admit about Johannes in chapter fourteen?
9. What do the police find in Nils' apartment?
10. How does this chapter show Wallander is unable to deal with the issues in his life?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)