|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wallander say he partly blames for the crimes?
(a) The police.
(b) The government.
(c) The media.
2. What is the charge against Bergman?
(a) Accessory to murder.
3. What can Wallander see of the man standing in front of him?
(a) His driver's license.
(b) His bank book.
(c) His bank card.
(d) His birth certificate.
4. From what is Rydberg suffering?
(a) Swine flu.
(b) A tumor.
(d) Bird flu.
5. What language does the Malawian man speak with the missionary?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Iranian say he can recognize cars?
2. What does the Romanian say the man in the fields was wearing?
3. What has Bergman reported stolen?
4. What do Peters and Noren do when they stop Wallander?
5. How is Kristina related to Wallander?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the doorman's views on the case?
2. What do the police find in Nils' apartment?
3. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
4. What problems is the murder creating in Sweden?
5. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
6. What new information do the police find out about Lovgren in this chapter?
7. How does the Malawian witness waste police time?
8. How does the Iranian witness help the police?
9. What do the police find out about Erik?
10. How does the author describe Rune Bergman?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)