|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Erik say is his real father?
(c) He doesn't know.
2. What happens when Wallander brakes too hard?
(a) The truck overturns.
(b) He gets whiplash.
(c) He skids into a wall.
(d) The truck spins around.
3. Where has someone seen Wallender's father?
(a) In a car park.
(b) In the hills.
(c) In a field.
(d) On the highway.
4. What is the nationality of the third witness?
5. Who is Erik Magnusson's employer?
(a) The police.
(b) The library service.
(c) The health service.
(d) The city council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Peters and Noren do when they stop Wallander?
2. Who makes Wallander dinner in this chapter?
3. Who does Wallander say he partly blames for the crimes?
4. What is Bjork's position at the police station?
5. Which of the refugee witnesses do the police take to the lakes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
2. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
3. How does this chapter show Wallander is unable to deal with the issues in his life?
4. What new information do the police find out about Lovgren in this chapter?
5. What happens at the dinner between Anette and Wallander?
6. Describe Wallander's time with Linda in this chapter?
7. Why is Bjork angry about the car crash?
8. What two messages does Wallander receive when he walks into his office on July 9th?
9. What piece of luck does Wallander receive in this chapter?
10. How does Strom die?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)