|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Erik sold to get money to pay his debt?
(a) His comic collection.
(b) His car.
(c) His rings.
(d) His motorbike.
2. What does Nils smuggle from Thailand?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
(a) A bank receipt.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A bank note.
(d) A coin.
4. What is the former job of the person who has reported his Citroen stolen?
(a) A swimming instructor.
(b) A policeman.
(c) An army officer.
(d) An immigration officer.
5. What is the balding man's name?
(a) Valfrid Strom.
(b) Ingmar Horlicks.
(c) Petr Kopa.
(d) Inca Dahlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun does Bergman own?
2. What language does the Malawian man speak with the missionary?
3. What does Wallander say is on the increase in Sweden?
4. What kind of car does the Iranian say the killer drove?
5. What character is sentenced to prison in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
2. What piece of luck does Wallander receive in this chapter?
3. What are the doorman's views on the case?
4. What does Wallander witness at the building covered in scaffolding?
5. What happens at the dinner between Anette and Wallander?
6. What do the police find out about Erik?
7. How does Strom die?
8. How does this chapter show Wallander is unable to deal with the issues in his life?
9. What problems is the murder creating in Sweden?
10. Where does Wallander find Boden?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)