|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of half eaten fruit does Rydberg discover near the footprints?
(a) An apple.
(b) A satsuma.
(c) A pear.
(d) An orange.
2. What happens when Wallander brakes too hard?
(a) The truck overturns.
(b) He skids into a wall.
(c) He gets whiplash.
(d) The truck spins around.
3. What do the police find in the glove compartment of the Citroen?
(b) Empty shells.
(d) A sawed-off shotgun.
4. Who does Margareta deny knowing?
5. What did Lovgren give the chimney sweep in exchange for driving him into town?
(a) A pack of cigarettes.
(b) A bottle of vodka.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A pack of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Boman call?
2. What color overalls is the man wearing?
3. How is Kristina related to Wallander?
4. Who do the police start investigating in this chapter?
5. Who makes Wallander dinner in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bjork angry about the car crash?
2. What description does Wallander get of the suspect?
3. What does Ellen admit about Johannes in chapter fourteen?
4. What happens to Wallander's father in this chapter?
5. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
6. How does the author describe Rune Bergman?
7. What problems does Wallnader have at the end of the chapter?
8. What do the police find out about Erik?
9. How does the Malawian witness waste police time?
10. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)