|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the refugee witnesses do the police take to the lakes?
(a) The Mongolian.
(b) The Iranian.
(c) The Somalian.
(d) The Romanian.
2. What is the nationality of the first witness?
3. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
4. What does Wallander want to know about Johannes in this chapter?
(a) His bank pin number.
(b) How he got to the bank.
(c) Where he went on the weekends.
(d) Where he kept his bank books.
5. Who does Wallander say he partly blames for the crimes?
(a) The police.
(c) The government.
(d) The media.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does the Iranian say the killer drove?
2. Where does Wallander drive with his sister?
3. Who does Margareta deny knowing?
4. Who does Wallander call after the press conference?
5. What does Wallander ask Boden to look through?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anette's apartment?
2. What do the police find in Nils' apartment?
3. What description does Wallander get of the suspect?
4. What problems is the murder creating in Sweden?
5. What bad news does Wallander receive at the end of the chapter?
6. What two messages does Wallander receive when he walks into his office on July 9th?
7. What problems does Wallnader have at the end of the chapter?
8. How does this chapter show Wallander is unable to deal with the issues in his life?
9. How does Strom die?
10. Describe Wallander's meeting with Anette?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)