|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country is Linda's boyfriend?
2. What is the nationality of the third witness?
3. What has a man said the shooting was revenging?
(a) Wasting taxpayer's money.
(b) Maria's death.
(c) The honor of Sweden.
(d) Johannes' death.
4. With whom does Wallander have dinner in this chapter?
5. What language does the Malawian man speak with the missionary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes Wallander dinner in this chapter?
2. Where does Margareta work?
3. What does Wallander go to the bank to do in July?
4. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
5. Wallander finds plastic bags full of what in Nils's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anette's apartment?
2. What description does Wallander get of the suspect?
3. What do the police find in Nils' apartment?
4. How does the author describe Rune Bergman?
5. What two messages does Wallander receive when he walks into his office on July 9th?
6. How does Hannson think the Somalian died?
7. What problems is the murder creating in Sweden?
8. How does the Iranian witness help the police?
9. Describe Wallander's meeting with Anette?
10. Why is Bjork angry about the car crash?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)