|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Nils own?
(a) A novelty underwear business.
(b) A translating business.
(c) A film business.
(d) A publishing business.
2. What color overalls is the man wearing?
3. What is the nationality of the refugee someone has shot?
4. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A bank note.
(c) A coin.
(d) A bank receipt.
5. What covers the building where Wallander follows Bergman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander stop to rest?
2. With whom does Wallander have dinner in this chapter?
3. What is the charge against Bergman?
4. What do the police find in the glove compartment of the Citroen?
5. What is Bjork's position at the police station?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)