|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Widen say he divorced his wife?
(a) He wanted freedom.
(b) He wanted to fufill his dreams.
(c) He didn't want a family.
(d) She started to smell like his father.
2. What is Ebba's role at the police station?
(a) PR agent.
(d) Telephone operator.
3. What does Martinsson search to find on the computer?
(a) Petty thieves.
(b) Local doctors.
(c) Foreign criminals.
(d) Local banks.
4. What does Wallander think shines in the old man's eyes?
5. What item of Johannes' does Wallander want to find?
(a) His will.
(b) His passport.
(c) His camera.
(d) His birth certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wallander's sister live?
2. What is the name of the police captain?
3. Who does Wallander want Borman to help him find?
4. What does Hansson have strewn all over his desk?
5. What did Johannes do three days before his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the reader find out about refugees in Sweden in this chapter?
2. Why does Wallander have problems with Hansson?
3. How does Wallender injure himself in this chapter?
4. What does Wallander's father say about Linda?
5. What does Wallender find out about Johannes in this chapter?
6. Why does the old man wake up?
7. What does the bank teller inform Wallander about Johannes?
8. What do the old man and his wife see when they enter the Lovgren's house?
9. What problems does Wallnder have with the media knowing the police are looking for foreign killers?
10. What kind of relationship does Wallander have with his daughter Linda?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)