Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the man say stands still in the village?
2. What does Hansson have strewn all over his desk?
a) Foam cups.
b) Chocolate wrappers.
c) Betting slips.
3. What item of Johannes' does Wallander want to find?
a) His will.
b) His passport.
c) His birth certificate.
d) His camera.
4. Rydberg says policemen are susceptible to what kind of illness?
b) Stomach cancer.
d) Lung cancer.
5. Who does Wallander say can't feed horses?
c) Dead men.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 822 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)