|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man get his crowbar?
(a) The closet.
(b) The storeroom.
(c) The tool shed.
(d) The stable.
2. What have been burned in the courtyard of the refugee camp?
3. Where does Mona say she last saw Wallander?
(a) Outside her house.
(b) In the shopping center.
(c) In the newspaper.
(d) On television.
4. What part of Johannes' body had the murderers tried to cut off?
(a) His toe.
(b) His ear.
(c) His nose.
(d) His finger.
5. What can Wallander see is in store for him when he sees Rydberg's face?
(a) Good news.
(b) Something unpleasant.
(c) The truth.
(d) More work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the young girl's movements?
2. To What is Maria tied?
3. What is the name of the deputy prosecutor?
4. Why does Widen say he divorced his wife?
5. What does the young girl say she can hear in Wallander's voice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Sten changed?
2. How does Borman agree to help Wallander?
3. Describe Wallander's phone call with Mona.
4. What bad news does Wallander receive when he gets home?
5. What does Wallander's father say about Linda?
6. What information does Wallander get from the Nystroms in this chapter?
7. How do Wallander and Sten know each other?
8. What problems does Wallnder have with the media knowing the police are looking for foreign killers?
9. Why does Wallander think the killers are foreign?
10. Describe the woman who answers Per Akeson's door.
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)