|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the second witness?
2. Wallander finds plastic bags full of what in Nils's apartment?
3. Who does Erik say is his real father?
(b) He doesn't know.
4. What kind of car does the Iranian say the killer drove?
(a) A Citroen.
(b) A Ford Escort.
(c) A Nova.
(d) A Peugeot.
5. Where does Wallander take a two hour nap?
(a) In a holding cell.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) In a cellar.
(d) In a toilet cubicle.
6. What kind of half eaten fruit does Rydberg discover near the footprints?
(a) An orange.
(b) A satsuma.
(c) A pear.
(d) An apple.
7. What has a man said the shooting was revenging?
(a) The honor of Sweden.
(b) Johannes' death.
(c) Wasting taxpayer's money.
(d) Maria's death.
8. What language does the Malawian man speak with the missionary?
9. What is the nationality of the refugee someone has shot?
10. What is the name of Margareta's son?
11. About whose death does Wallander type a report?
12. Where is Anette Brolin's husband?
13. What does Wallander want to know about Johannes in this chapter?
(a) Where he kept his bank books.
(b) How he got to the bank.
(c) His bank pin number.
(d) Where he went on the weekends.
14. Where does Margareta work?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A hair salon.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A supermarket.
15. What kind of vehicle does Wallander use to chase Strom?
(a) A baker truck.
(b) A grocery van.
(c) A horse truck.
(d) A motorbike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Wallander see of the man standing in front of him?
2. Where does Wallander drive with his sister?
3. What did Boden see two foreign men pick up from the floor?
4. From where does Boman call?
5. Where does Wallander stop to rest?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)