|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the social worker recommend Wallander do with his father?
(a) Put him into a retirement home.
(b) Move in with him.
(c) Get him homecare.
(d) Put alarms in all his rooms.
2. From what is Rydberg suffering?
(b) A tumor.
(c) Bird flu.
(d) Swine flu.
3. What is the nationality of the first witness?
4. What does Wallander ask Boden to look through?
(a) A book of local addresses.
(b) A book of finger prints.
(c) A book of mug shots.
(d) A book of cars.
5. What does Wallander buy for Ebba on Monday morning?
6. Where does Wallander drive with his sister?
(a) The airport.
(b) His father's house.
(c) The warehouse.
(d) The hospital.
7. In this chapter, Strom crash into what?
(a) A wall.
(b) A railing.
(c) Another car.
(d) A concrete pillar.
8. What does Nils make illegally at home?
9. For whom does Wallander buy a second bouquet of flowers?
(b) His father.
10. What has a man said the shooting was revenging?
(a) Maria's death.
(b) Wasting taxpayer's money.
(c) The honor of Sweden.
(d) Johannes' death.
11. Where does Wallander arrange to pick up his sister?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The airport.
(c) The football stadium.
(d) The train station.
12. What is the nationality of the refugee someone has shot?
13. What does the Romanian say the man in the fields was wearing?
(a) An army uniform.
(b) An Italian suit.
(c) Blue overalls.
(d) Khaki shorts.
14. What does Nils smuggle from Thailand?
15. Who does Margareta deny knowing?
Short Answer Questions
1. About whose death does Wallander type a report?
2. Where does Wallander's father say there is an art exhibit?
3. Whose house do the police keep on watch?
4. What is Larson's nickname?
5. What does Wallander say is currently wrong with Sweden?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)