|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the second witness?
2. With whom does Wallander have dinner in this chapter?
3. What does Anette do when Wallander makes a pass at her?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Walks away.
(d) Kisses him.
4. What was Rune Bergman's former job?
(a) A judge.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A fireman.
5. From what country is Linda's boyfriend?
6. What kind of car does the Iranian say the killer drove?
(a) A Citroen.
(b) A Peugeot.
(c) A Nova.
(d) A Ford Escort.
7. What does Wallander say is on the increase in Sweden?
8. What does Wallander crave as he waits for Boman?
(a) A burger.
(b) A beer.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A glass of wine.
9. Who does Wallander call after the press conference?
10. What has Bergman reported stolen?
(a) His television.
(b) His gun.
(c) His papers.
(d) His car.
11. What character is sentenced to prison in this chapter?
12. What language does the Malawian man speak with the missionary?
13. What does Wallander confess to Mona over dinner?
(a) He is an alcoholic.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He misses her.
14. What does the Romanian say the man in the fields was wearing?
(a) Blue overalls.
(b) An army uniform.
(c) Khaki shorts.
(d) An Italian suit.
15. What does Nils make illegally at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wallander go to the bank to do in July?
2. Who does Wallander say he partly blames for the crimes?
3. What is in Nils' criminal record?
4. What kind of half eaten fruit does Rydberg discover near the footprints?
5. How does the Iranian say he can recognize cars?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)