|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Wallander dinner in this chapter?
(d) His sister.
2. Who does Wallander call after the press conference?
3. What kind of vehicle does Wallander use to chase Strom?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A baker truck.
(c) A horse truck.
(d) A grocery van.
4. With whom does Wallander have dinner in this chapter?
5. What does Wallander want to know about Johannes in this chapter?
(a) Where he kept his bank books.
(b) Where he went on the weekends.
(c) His bank pin number.
(d) How he got to the bank.
6. Who gives Magnusson an alibi for the night of the murder?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His fiancee.
(d) His mistress.
7. What kind of gun does Bergman own?
(a) A machine gun.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A pistol.
8. What is the balding man's name?
(a) Inca Dahlin.
(b) Valfrid Strom.
(c) Petr Kopa.
(d) Ingmar Horlicks.
9. What is Wallander shocked to see on Ellen's wall?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A newspaper clipping of Linda.
(c) His father's painting.
(d) A photo of himself.
10. What is the nationality of the first witness?
11. What does Wallander say is currently wrong with Sweden?
(a) The lack of funding for the police.
(b) The lack of good policy with the refugees.
(c) The media.
(d) The amount of racists.
12. How does the Iranian say he can recognize cars?
(a) By their tracks.
(b) By their number plates.
(c) By their smell.
(d) By their engines.
13. Who does Erik say is his real father?
(d) He doesn't know.
14. What is the nationality of the second witness?
15. Where is Linda enrolling in college?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is Linda's boyfriend?
2. What is the nationality of the third witness?
3. Where does Wallander drive with his sister?
4. What is Bjork's position at the police station?
5. Where does Wallander stop to rest?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)