|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy prosecutor?
(a) Anna Bergman.
(b) Petr Litamen.
(c) Anette Brolin.
(d) Jared Lito.
2. What does the young girl say she can hear in Wallander's voice?
(a) That he is unhappy.
(b) That he recognizes her.
(c) That he is divorced.
(d) That he is a policeman.
3. What does Wallander know are difficult to solve?
(a) Country crimes.
(b) A double death.
(c) Farm robberies.
(d) Old people's murders.
4. What is the name of Wallander's home town?
5. What hides Johannes' body?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A wall.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A screen.
6. What is the name of the police captain?
7. What kind of bird did Wallander's father sometimes add to the same painting?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A buzzard.
(c) A grouse.
(d) An eagle.
8. Who phones Wallander at the end of the chapter?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An informant.
(d) A lawyer.
9. Who does Widen say seldom get fat?
(b) Football players.
(c) Racehorse owners.
10. What does Wallander think shines in the old man's eyes?
11. What kind of vegetable has been used to insult the refugee?
(a) A beet.
(b) A carrot.
(c) A potato.
(d) A turnip.
12. Which artist was Wallander listening to the night before?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Serge Gainsbourg.
(c) Tom Waits.
(d) Maria Callas.
13. Where does Wallander's sister live?
14. What does Wallander ask Hansson to give him?
(a) The latest betting tips.
(b) The murder scene photographs.
(c) The forensic report.
(d) The press release copies.
15. What had the drunk tried using to kill Wallander ?
(a) A ninja star.
(b) A broken bottle.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rydberg suffer from?
2. To What is Maria tied?
3. What does Wallander wish could talk?
4. Wallander feels like he is shaking hands with whom when he meets Herdin?
5. What does Widen say he doesn't read?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)