1. What does the author say sleep is like?
A black hole.
2. What animal does the man say he usually dreams about?
3. What is above the black stable door?
4. What does the man say is too noble a word?
5. What does the man say stands still in the village?
6. What does the man make jump when he slams the window shut?
A flower pot.
7. To What is Maria tied?
8. Why does the man say he woke up?
The mare wasn't neighing.
9. Who does the man ring first?
This section contains 3,093 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)