Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. What does the author say sleep is like?
2. What animal does the man say he usually dreams about?
3. What is above the black stable door?
4. What does the man say is too noble a word?
5. What does the man say stands still in the village?
6. What does the man make jump when he slams the window shut?
7. To What is Maria tied?
8. Why does the man say he woke up?
9. Who does the man ring first?
10. Where does the man get his crowbar?
11. What is the only part of Johannes that the man can see?
12. What hides Johannes' body?
This section contains 1,661 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)