|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wallander order his officers to interview?
2. What does Wallander do when he passes the old prison?
(a) He brakes.
(b) He turns left.
(c) He accelerates.
(d) He turns around.
3. What does Wallander think of doing to help him lose weight?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Take up smoking.
(c) GIve up fast food.
(d) Go jogging.
4. What kind of vegetable has been used to insult the refugee?
(a) A potato.
(b) A turnip.
(c) A beet.
(d) A carrot.
5. What kind of bird did Wallander's father sometimes add to the same painting?
(a) A buzzard.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A grouse.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the criminals give the horse to eat?
2. What still burns inside Wallander?
3. What does the immigration Service director accuse the police of practicing?
4. What does Boden say was wrong with the suitcase?
5. What does Widen pull out of his desk drawer?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)