|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wallander want Borman to help him find?
(a) Johannes' daughter.
(c) Johannes' mistress.
2. What race of people does Martinsson think committed the murders?
3. How does Wallander break into the refugee camp?
(a) Breaks a window.
(b) Goes through the chimney.
(c) Goes up the fire escape.
(d) Kicks down a door.
4. What does the author say sleep is like?
(a) A black hole.
(c) A well.
5. What does Wallander find out about the immigration service in this chapter?
(a) They let people go illegally.
(b) They keep bad records.
(c) They keep the refugees locked up.
(d) They have no qualifications.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man get his crowbar?
2. What is the name of Wallander's home town?
3. Where does Wallander go after the refugee camp?
4. What does Wallander buy for himself in this chapter?
5. Where does Wallander's sister live?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)