|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the radio say has crashed?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A tank.
(c) A bus.
(d) A government car.
2. What kind of animal does Wallander run over on his way back to Ystad?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A hare.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A sheep.
3. What is Ebba's role at the police station?
(a) PR agent.
(b) Telephone operator.
4. What does Wallander remember his father smelling like?
5. What is above the black stable door?
(a) A horse's head.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the drunk tried using to kill Wallander ?
2. What have been burned in the courtyard of the refugee camp?
3. What does the author say sleep is like?
4. What part of Johannes' body had the murderers tried to cut off?
5. What does Nystrom say an empty stable is like to a diary farmer?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)