|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the radio say has crashed?
(a) A bus.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A government car.
(d) A tank.
2. What kind of bird did Wallander's father sometimes add to the same painting?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A buzzard.
(c) A grouse.
(d) A hawk.
3. What kind of dream is Wallander having when the policeman calls him?
(a) An erotic dream.
(b) A flying dream.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) A bull dream.
4. What does Martinsson search to find on the computer?
(a) Local doctors.
(b) Foreign criminals.
(c) Local banks.
(d) Petty thieves.
5. What is the name of Wallander's home town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rydberg say is unusual about the noose?
2. What hides Johannes' body?
3. What animal does the man say he usually dreams about?
4. What is above the black stable door?
5. What part of Johannes' body had the murderers tried to cut off?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)