|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only part of Johannes that the man can see?
(a) His arm.
(b) His head.
(c) His foot.
(d) His leg.
2. To What is Maria tied?
(a) A heater.
(b) A cooker.
(c) A chair.
(d) A wooden beam.
3. What does Wallander know are difficult to solve?
(a) Country crimes.
(b) A double death.
(c) Old people's murders.
(d) Farm robberies.
4. What does the author say sleep is like?
(b) A black hole.
(d) A well.
5. What does the old man say people like himself and Johannes don't have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ebba's role at the police station?
2. What does Wallander think shines in the old man's eyes?
3. What kind of bird did Wallander's father sometimes add to the same painting?
4. Who does the reporter say no one cares about in Sweden anymore?
5. What does Wallander think of doing to help him lose weight?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)