|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man say stands still in the village?
2. What kind of dream is Wallander having when the policeman calls him?
(a) An erotic dream.
(b) A flying dream.
(c) A bull dream.
(d) A nightmare.
3. What kind of bird did Wallander's father sometimes add to the same painting?
(a) A hawk.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A grouse.
(d) A buzzard.
4. What does Wallander remember his father smelling like?
5. What does the author say sleep is like?
(a) A black hole.
(d) A well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wallander think of doing to help him lose weight?
2. What is above the black stable door?
3. What animal does the man say he usually dreams about?
4. Who does the man ring first?
5. What can Wallander see is in store for him when he sees Rydberg's face?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)