|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wallander know are difficult to solve?
(a) Country crimes.
(b) A double death.
(c) Farm robberies.
(d) Old people's murders.
2. What does Wallander ask Hansson to give him?
(a) The forensic report.
(b) The murder scene photographs.
(c) The press release copies.
(d) The latest betting tips.
3. What hides Johannes' body?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A wall.
(c) A screen.
(d) A blanket.
4. What does the radio say has crashed?
(a) A tank.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A government car.
(d) A bus.
5. What does Hansson have strewn all over his desk?
(a) Chocolate wrappers.
(b) Betting slips.
(d) Foam cups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wallander's home town?
2. Which artist was Wallander listening to the night before?
3. What does the old man say people like himself and Johannes don't have?
4. Who does the man ring first?
5. What still burns inside Wallander?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)