|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Janie house, which makes Janie more skeptical?
(b) Her parent's wedding picture.
(d) Baby pictures.
2. In which chapter does Janie's relationship with Reeve begin to develop?
(a) Chapter three.
(b) Chapter two.
(c) Chapter four.
(d) Chapter one.
3. How old is Janie when her parents buy a camera?
(a) A baby.
4. In chapter two, Janie has a strange flashback of a strange woman. In the flashback, where is the strange woman leading Janie?
(a) A car.
(b) A house.
(c) A parking lot.
(d) A ice cream shop.
5. In which chapter does Janie eventually confront her parents about all that she uncovers?
(a) Chapter nine.
(b) Chapter eight.
(c) Chapter seven.
(d) Chapter ten.
6. How old is Hannah when she joins the group, as stated in chapter nine?
7. Who's penknife does Janie borrow to cut out the picture on the milk carton?
(c) Her father's.
8. What does Janie find her mother decorating when she returns to the house after kissing Reeve?
(a) A cheese cake.
(c) A sheet cake.
9. What is Lizzy's current profession?
10. Whom does Janie help study in chapter four?
11. Who offers Janie a ride home in the rain, in chapter two?
12. Which one of Janie's friends does she begin dialing to tell of her kiss with Reeve?
13. Sarah-Charlotte thinks about the fact that Janie never has a ________________ in chapter one, while eating at lunch.
(a) Sense of confidence.
14. What does Janie daydream about changing her name to?
(a) Jenny Johnstone.
(b) Janie Shields.
(c) Jennie Spring.
(d) Jayne Johnstone.
15. What does Janie think of in chapter three, while at class with her mother?
(a) Tiny white shoes.
(b) Retrieving candy.
(c) Braiding her hair.
(d) A woman pushing her on a swing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie believe to be controlling her thoughts?
2. What is Reeve doing in chapter four, when Janie abandons her snack?
3. In which country do the students travel on the upcoming school trip mentioned in the novel?
4. What are Janie and her friend studying for in chapter four?
5. What does Janie's mother make in chapter eight, that Janie refuses to eat?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)