|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Janie allergic to?
2. What word best describe Janie's feelings toward her kiss with Reeve?
3. What does Janie realize her parents are afraid of by chapter nine?
(a) Janie's real parents.
(b) Losing Janie.
(c) The law.
4. Which of the following best describes how Janie views Hannah, when she views the photograph in the trunk?
(b) An uncanny resemblance to herself.
(c) She is the same girl on the milk carton.
5. In chapter eight, Janie has a memory of doing this with her real mother.
(a) Playing in a local park.
(b) Riding in a car.
(c) Clothes shopping.
(d) Eating dinner.
6. Which sport does Janie's father play?
7. What is Mrs. Johnson's first name?
8. Janie's mother does not wear ___________.
9. Where do the Sherwood, Shields and Johnson families go together, and enjoy a picnic lunch?
(a) The park.
(b) A college football game.
(c) Scenic Overlook.
(d) A high school football game.
10. Who is Mr. Johnson's first name?
11. What happens in the flashback Janie has in chapter four?
(a) She spills milk.
(b) She is hugging a strange woman.
(c) She is kidnapped.
(d) She is eating ice cream.
12. What kind of ice cream do Reeve and Janie order in chapter two of the novel?
(a) Fudge sundaes.
(b) Banana splits.
(c) Strawberry ice cream cones.
(d) Chocolate with sprinkles.
13. Which word best describes the status of Janie's relationship with her parents in chapter seven, as she begins to uncover the truth?
14. How many digits does Janie have left in the 800 number when she stops dialing and hangs up?
15. Which word best describes how Janie feels regarding moving forward with her relationship with Reeve?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Janie when her parents buy a camera?
2. What place do teen couples go to become physical?
3. How old is Janie Johnson at the beginning of the novel?
4. What the original surname of the Johnsons?
5. In chapter two, Janie has a strange flashback of a strange woman. In the flashback, where is the strange woman leading Janie?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)