|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Janie discover what he real name is?
(a) She finds a newspaper clipping.
(b) Through her flashbacks.
(c) Reeve discovers the truth from Lizzy.
(d) He parents tell her the truth.
2. What is Janie allergic to?
3. Where in the house does Janie end up looking?
(a) Her father's office.
(b) The attic.
(c) Her parents' bedroom.
(d) The basement.
4. Where does Janie place the picture on the milk carton after she cuts it out?
(a) In her purse.
(b) In her pocket.
(c) Underneath her mattress.
(d) Her notebook.
5. Which word best describes how Janie feels regarding moving forward with her relationship with Reeve?
6. Reeve claims that he is insecure about this in chapter two.
(a) Friday's football game.
(b) Graduating high school.
(c) Beginning a romantic relationship.
(d) His ability to connect with other people.
7. What does Janie daydream her children's names are?
(a) Demi and Lace.
(b) Ashley and Lacey.
(c) Sarah and Ashley.
(d) Denim and Lace.
8. Which "collecting" hobby of Janie's does Reeve bring up in chapter two, which Janie ignores?
(a) Milk collecting.
(b) Stamp collecting.
(c) Ring collecting.
(d) Bottle cap collecting.
9. In which chapter does Adair receive her driver's license?
(a) Chapter two.
(b) Chapter seven.
(c) Chapter five.
(d) Chapter six.
10. What does Janie realize her parents are afraid of by chapter nine?
(b) Janie's real parents.
(c) Losing Janie.
(d) The law.
11. What does Janie fix for herself as a snack in chapter four?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Cookies and milk.
(d) Vegetables and dip.
12. In chapter two, Janie has a flashback. In the flashback Janie is ___________________, eating ice cream.
(a) Lying in the grass.
(b) Holding a woman's hand.
(c) Sitting on a stool.
(d) Sitting next to her mother.
13. In which chapter does Janie's relationship with her mother begin to unravel?
(a) Chapter four.
(b) Chapter three.
(c) Chapter nine.
(d) Chapter five.
14. What is Mrs. Johnson's first name?
15. Who calls Reeve into his house after kissing Janie?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) Mrs. Sheilds.
(c) Mr. Sheilds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's penknife does Janie borrow to cut out the picture on the milk carton?
2. What word best describes Janie's relationship with her thoughts about the milk carton?
3. In which chapter does Janie's relationship with Reeve begin to develop?
4. Which word does Janie look up in the dictionary in chapter four?
5. In which country do the students travel on the upcoming school trip mentioned in the novel?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)