|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Johnson's first name?
2. What does Janie daydream about changing her name to?
(a) Janie Shields.
(b) Jayne Johnstone.
(c) Jenny Johnstone.
(d) Jennie Spring.
3. Where does Mrs. Shields live?
(a) On Overlook Drive.
(b) Next door to Janie.
(c) Down the street from Janie.
(d) At Scenic Overlook.
4. What does Janie do after the Johnsons tell her the truth?
(a) Decides to search for her real parents.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Runs away.
5. How old is Janie when her parents buy a camera?
(d) A baby.
6. What word best describe Janie's feelings toward her kiss with Reeve?
7. What is Sarah-Charlotte's last name?
8. What the original surname of the Johnsons?
9. Which word does Janie look up in the dictionary in chapter four?
10. What does Janie think of in chapter three, while at class with her mother?
(a) Tiny white shoes.
(b) Retrieving candy.
(c) A woman pushing her on a swing.
(d) Braiding her hair.
11. In which chapter does Reeve first kiss Janie?
(a) Chapter five.
(b) Chapter three.
(c) Chapter six.
(d) Chapter four.
12. Which class do Janie and her mother go to in chapter three?
(c) Cake decorating.
13. Which of the following is not included in the things Janie finds in the house while in search of some truth?
(a) Halloween costumes.
(b) Old bathing suits.
(c) Christmas sweaters.
(d) Fishing equipment.
14. What happens in the flashback Janie has in chapter four?
(a) She is hugging a strange woman.
(b) She spills milk.
(c) She is eating ice cream.
(d) She is kidnapped.
15. By chapter nine, Janie returns to the mindset of a(n) ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Janie's mother does not wear ___________.
2. What group does Hannah join, as stated in chapter nine?
3. Where is Janie's birth certificate, according to Janie's mother?
4. What word best describes Janie's relationship with her thoughts about the milk carton?
5. Which of the following best describes how Janie views Hannah, when she views the photograph in the trunk?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)