|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Janie help study in chapter four?
2. What word best describes Janie's relationship with her thoughts about the milk carton?
3. What does Janie think of in chapter three, while at class with her mother?
(a) Braiding her hair.
(b) A woman pushing her on a swing.
(c) Retrieving candy.
(d) Tiny white shoes.
4. Where is Janie's birth certificate, according to Janie's mother?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) In the attic.
(c) A safe in the basement.
(d) The bank.
5. In which country do the students travel on the upcoming school trip mentioned in the novel?
6. In chapter four, Jason describes the first time he sees ____________.
(a) His school.
(b) His birth certificate.
(c) His mother.
(d) His driver's license.
7. In which chapter does Reeve first kiss Janie?
(a) Chapter five.
(b) Chapter four.
(c) Chapter six.
(d) Chapter three.
8. Who's milk does Janie take a sip of in chapter one?
9. How does Janie discover what he real name is?
(a) Reeve discovers the truth from Lizzy.
(b) She finds a newspaper clipping.
(c) He parents tell her the truth.
(d) Through her flashbacks.
10. In chapter three, the color white is used to symbolize ____________.
11. Where does Janie place the picture on the milk carton after she cuts it out?
(a) Underneath her mattress.
(b) Her notebook.
(c) In her purse.
(d) In her pocket.
12. What does Janie fix for herself as a snack in chapter four?
(a) Vegetables and dip.
(c) Cookies and milk.
(d) Ice cream.
13. Whom does Hannah marry?
(a) Not specified.
(b) Hare Krishnas.
14. Sarah-Charlotte thinks about the fact that Janie never has a ________________ in chapter one, while eating at lunch.
(c) Sense of confidence.
15. Janie finds a trunk in chapter seven, what is the trunk labeled with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janie allergic to?
2. Who offers Janie a ride home in the rain, in chapter two?
3. What place do teen couples go to become physical?
4. Which action marks a turning point in the novel?
5. What is Mrs. Johnson's first name?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)