|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country do the students travel on the upcoming school trip mentioned in the novel?
2. Whom does Janie help study in chapter four?
3. What word best describes Janie's relationship with her thoughts about the milk carton?
4. How many digits does Janie have left in the 800 number when she stops dialing and hangs up?
5. How old is Hannah when she joins the group, as stated in chapter nine?
6. What is Janie's biological relation to her "parents"?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) Aunt and uncle.
7. What does Janie do after the Johnsons tell her the truth?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Decides to search for her real parents.
8. Which of the following best describes how Janie views Hannah, when she views the photograph in the trunk?
(c) She is the same girl on the milk carton.
(d) An uncanny resemblance to herself.
9. What is Janie allergic to?
10. Who calls Reeve into his house after kissing Janie?
(b) Mr. Sheilds.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) Mrs. Sheilds.
11. Who spends the night at Janie's house in chapter six?
12. What does Janie fix for herself as a snack in chapter four?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Vegetables and dip.
(d) Cookies and milk.
13. What does Janie daydream her children's names are?
(a) Demi and Lace.
(b) Ashley and Lacey.
(c) Sarah and Ashley.
(d) Denim and Lace.
14. What is Janie eating for lunch in chapter one?
(a) Turkey sandwich.
(c) Peanut butter sandwich.
(d) Ham and cheese sandwich.
15. What happens in the flashback Janie has in chapter four?
(a) She spills milk.
(b) She is hugging a strange woman.
(c) She is eating ice cream.
(d) She is kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does Hannah join, as stated in chapter nine?
2. In which chapter does Janie's relationship with her mother begin to unravel?
3. What color is Janie's hair?
4. Who offers Janie a ride home in the rain, in chapter two?
5. What is Janie's real name?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)