|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lizzy's current profession?
2. What is Mrs. Johnson's first name?
3. Which word best describes how Janie feels regarding moving forward with her relationship with Reeve?
4. Which of the following is not included in Janie's confrontation of her parents?
(a) Missing baby photos.
(b) Her lack of birth certificate.
(c) Why her parents do not allow her to get her driver's license.
5. What does Janie fix for herself as a snack in chapter four?
(a) Vegetables and dip.
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Cookies and milk.
6. In which chapter does Janie attempt to dial the 800 number on the milk carton?
(a) Chapter five.
(b) Chapter six.
(c) Chapter seven.
(d) Chapter three.
7. Where do the Sherwood, Shields and Johnson families go together, and enjoy a picnic lunch?
(a) A high school football game.
(b) Scenic Overlook.
(c) The park.
(d) A college football game.
8. In chapter two, Janie has a strange flashback of a strange woman. In the flashback, where is the strange woman leading Janie?
(a) A ice cream shop.
(b) A parking lot.
(c) A house.
(d) A car.
9. Which action marks a turning point in the novel?
(a) Janie finally calling the police to report herself from the milk carton.
(b) Janie kissing Reeve.
(c) Janie's confrontation of her parents.
(d) Janie breaks up with Reeve.
10. Where does Mrs. Shields live?
(a) Down the street from Janie.
(b) On Overlook Drive.
(c) Next door to Janie.
(d) At Scenic Overlook.
11. What color is Janie's hair?
12. In chapter four, Jason describes the first time he sees ____________.
(a) His school.
(b) His mother.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) His birth certificate.
13. Which word does Janie look up in the dictionary in chapter four?
14. Which television show is Janie watching when she has her flashback in chapter three?
(a) Gilligan's Island.
(c) The Andy Griffith Show.
(d) I Dream of Jeanie.
15. Which class do Janie and her mother go to in chapter three?
(b) Cake decorating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of number does Janie ask Reeve about in chapter five?
2. What does Janie have a memory of when looking at the milk carton that makes her believe that it is her?
3. What does Janie think of in chapter three, while at class with her mother?
4. Where is Janie's birth certificate, according to Janie's mother?
5. In which chapter does Reeve first kiss Janie?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)