|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janie daydream about changing her name to?
(a) Janie Shields.
(b) Jayne Johnstone.
(c) Jennie Spring.
(d) Jenny Johnstone.
2. What is Janie's real name?
(a) Jennie Spring.
(b) Janie Spring.
(c) Jayne Johnstone.
(d) Jennie Sherwood.
3. What word best describes Janie's relationship with her thoughts about the milk carton?
4. How old is Janie when her parents buy a camera?
(b) A baby.
5. What is Janie eating for lunch in chapter one?
(b) Turkey sandwich.
(c) Peanut butter sandwich.
(d) Ham and cheese sandwich.
6. What is Janie allergic to?
7. Which of the following is not included in the things Janie finds in the house while in search of some truth?
(a) Christmas sweaters.
(b) Fishing equipment.
(c) Old bathing suits.
(d) Halloween costumes.
8. In which country do the students travel on the upcoming school trip mentioned in the novel?
9. What kind of ice cream do Reeve and Janie order in chapter two of the novel?
(a) Strawberry ice cream cones.
(b) Fudge sundaes.
(c) Chocolate with sprinkles.
(d) Banana splits.
10. Finish the sentence with the word that best completes it. Janie is ____________ by the memories of her past.
11. Who is Mr. Johnson's first name?
12. What does Janie need to obtain in order to attend the upcoming school trip?
(a) A driver's license.
(b) Social security card.
(c) A birth certificate.
(d) A passport.
13. What is the color of the cloth of the dress that Janie finds in the trunk?
14. How many digits does Janie have left in the 800 number when she stops dialing and hangs up?
15. By chapter nine, Janie returns to the mindset of a(n) ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie discover what he real name is?
2. Which word best describes Reeve in relation to the rest of his family, as stated within the novel?
3. What is preventing Janie from getting her driver's license?
4. What is Janie's biological relation to her "parents"?
5. While watching TV, Janie has a memory about which type of woman's clothing?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)