|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reeve claims that he is insecure about this in chapter two.
(a) Friday's football game.
(b) Graduating high school.
(c) His ability to connect with other people.
(d) Beginning a romantic relationship.
2. Mr. Brylowe teaches which subject?
3. What does Mrs. Shields say about Janie's parents when Janie asks her about them?
(a) They are very mean.
(b) They are secretive.
(c) They are strict.
(d) They are criminals.
4. What is Janie eating for lunch in chapter one?
(a) Peanut butter sandwich.
(b) Ham and cheese sandwich.
(c) Turkey sandwich.
5. In chapter two, Janie has a flashback. In the flashback Janie is ___________________, eating ice cream.
(a) Holding a woman's hand.
(b) Lying in the grass.
(c) Sitting next to her mother.
(d) Sitting on a stool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Reeve in relation to the rest of his family, as stated within the novel?
2. In the early stages of the novel, Janie is unsure as to whether or not her flashbacks are actual _____________ or _______________.
3. What does Janie have a memory of when looking at the milk carton that makes her believe that it is her?
4. What kind of ice cream do Reeve and Janie order in chapter two of the novel?
5. How old is Janie when her parents buy a camera?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)