|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah-Charlotte thinks about the fact that Janie never has a ________________ in chapter one, while eating at lunch.
(d) Sense of confidence.
2. Reeve claims that he is insecure about this in chapter two.
(a) Friday's football game.
(b) Graduating high school.
(c) Beginning a romantic relationship.
(d) His ability to connect with other people.
3. In chapter three, the color white is used to symbolize ____________.
4. What does Janie have a memory of when looking at the milk carton that makes her believe that it is her?
(a) The dress she is wearing.
(b) The house the girl is standing by.
(c) Black, mary-jane shoes.
(d) Hugging a woman who is not her mother.
5. Which sport does Janie's father play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Reeve in relation to the rest of his family, as stated within the novel?
2. Which "collecting" hobby of Janie's does Reeve bring up in chapter two, which Janie ignores?
3. While watching TV, Janie has a memory about which type of woman's clothing?
4. What kind of ice cream do Reeve and Janie order in chapter two of the novel?
5. What does Janie daydream her children's names are?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)