Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jean joined a certain group just before she died because she was interested in the boy who headed it. Who was he?
2. When Kinsey phones Doctor Dunne's office, she really just wants to speak to the nurse receptionist. What is she trying to find out?
3. What does Dr. Dunne say about the father of Jean's unborn child?
4. Kinsey asked Ann who knew about Ori's allergy. What did Ann respond?
5. Kinsey was was not happy about what she found on the Eucalyptus Mineral Springs' property. Why?
Essay Topic 1
The resolution of a story is the wrapping up of details and often the aftermath of the climactic events. Why was Kinsey's report included at the end of the book as an Epilogue? Do you believe this added to the themes of truth and justice? As a reader, how did you respond to the report?
Essay Topic 2
State the theme of F is for Fugitive. How is the theme of the story reflected in the conflicts Kinsey Millhone's experiences as she works on her case? Give four examples with an explanation for each one.
Essay Topic 3
Rising action in a story or novel leads up to the climax. It is usually composed of conflict of some sort that will ultimately lead to a climax in the story. List five examples where Grafton introduces conflict into the rising action to lead the story to a climax.
This section contains 1,337 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)