Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 14-16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Oribelle (Ori) Fowler suffer from?
2. What kind of life does Tap tell Kinsey he is living now?
3. After looking at Jean's school records, what does Kinsey learn about the girl from the principal?
4. What does the man who burst into the courtroom do, before hauling Bailey out of the courtroom with him?
5. Kinsey decides to visit a high school classmate of Jean's. She goes to see David Poletti. What does he do for a living?
Short Essay Questions...
This section contains 1,535 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)