|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kinsey so anxious to get hold of Shana Timberlake on the phone at the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) Kinsey has heard someone wants to kill Shana.
(b) Shana has left several messages asking to speak to Kinsey.
(c) Kinsey wants to ask Shana where Bailey is.
(d) She thinks Shana has vital information that will help the case.
2. Why does Kinsey start to feel uneasy about Dwight when they are talking?
(a) He is sweating a lot and his eyes are shifty.
(b) He is talking too casually and trying too hard to be "normal".
(c) He drinks three alcoholic drinks very quickly.
(d) His hands are shaking a lot.
3. What does the person who confronted Kinsey on the spa property tell her?
(a) To get out of the area before she got herself killed.
(b) That it was time for Kinsey to turn herself in.
(c) That Bailey Fowler was in police custody.
(d) That Bailey is on the property and the police had been called.
4. What is Dr. Dunne's reaction to the news of Ori's death?
(a) He seems genuinely surprised.
(b) He tears up and expresses grief.
(c) He says, "Good riddance".
(d) He laughs.
5. What does Kinsey do after getting off the phone with Jack Clemson?
(a) Goes for a drive a lone.
(b) Goes for a drive with Dwight Shales.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Goes for a run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens soon after Kinsey makes her phone calls to Shana and Dr. Dunne?
2. Who speculated that Ori's insulin had been replaced by something she was allergic to?
3. What does Ann tell Kinsey that Jean had told her about Jean's relationship with Bailey?
4. What does the doctor at the spa tell Kinsey about Jean?
5. Kinsey goes back to her motel after running into Rick's wife. A phone call wakes her up in the middle of the night. What does Kinsey realize about the call?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)