|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tap Granger's widow tells Kinsey that he had recently come into some money. How did she say he got the money?
(a) He inherited it from his uncle.
(b) He had won the money in a bet.
(c) He had a winning lottery ticket.
(d) He had made some good investments.
2. When Kinsey returns to the motel after her confrontation with Dr. Dunne, she has a call from Jack Clemson. What news does he have for her?
(a) That Bailey wants to surrender.
(b) That Mrs. Haws has been sheltering Bailey in the church.
(c) That Ori will leaves everything to Bailey.
(d) That Bailey is in Los Angeles.
3. Who speculated that Ori's insulin had been replaced by something she was allergic to?
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) Detective Quintana.
4. What do Rick and Kinsey talk about at the pool hall?
(a) Where Bailey is hiding.
(b) The sorry state of his marriage.
(c) Their cars.
(d) His account of the night Jean died.
5. The doctor at the spa calls his wife into his office after Kinsey begins asking questions. What is her name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinsey leaves the restaurant and her dinner companion behind and heads to the pool hall. Who does she hope to see there?
2. Bailey calls Kinsey shortly after Ori's death. What is his reaction to the news?
3. What does Ann tell Kinsey that Jean had told her about Jean's relationship with Bailey?
4. After Ori's death, Kinsey goes to Shana's apartment. Shana is not home but what does Kinsey find outside?
5. The doctor's wife that attacks Kinsey injures her arm. How does Kinsey retaliate?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)