|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ori allergic to?
(c) Direct sunlight.
(d) Sulfa drugs.
2. What is Ann's reaction to her mother's death?
(a) She cries about giving her a shot that killed Ori.
(b) She is cold and indifferent.
(c) She is shocked into silence.
(d) She is angry and swearing a lot.
3. Kinsey heads back to the motel after visiting the spa where she was attacked. Why does she not hang around the motel for long?
(a) Ori and Ann were arguing.
(b) The motel was on fire.
(c) She is made to feel unwelcome.
(d) She left her purse at the spa and went back.
4. Kinsey manages to get away from the person confronting her on the spa property. She runs up the fire road and up a hill. Where does she end up?
(a) In Dwight's car.
(b) At Dwight's house.
(c) At the diner with Dwight.
(d) At the pool hall with Dwight.
5. What is Dr. Dunne's reaction to the news of Ori's death?
(a) He tears up and expresses grief.
(b) He seems genuinely surprised.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He says, "Good riddance".
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Kinsey's thoughts about what she sees at the Timberlake's old apartment building?
2. What does Kinsey realize about the threatening phone call after she is told about the motel's phone system?
3. Kinsey decides to visit the man who had headed the group Jean belonged to. What was his position in town?
4. When Kinsey goes through Jean's old high school records, what does she notice about the girl?
5. Why is Rick so sure of the time he saw Bailey and Jean the night Jean died?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)