|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bailey feel he got burned on his first case?
(a) His partner in crime testified against him.
(b) His lawyer didn't show up for the trial.
(c) His parents wouldn't pay for a good lawyer.
(d) He went to trial and got one to ten years.
2. What does David Poletti tell Kinsey about Jean?
(a) She was the nicest girl in town.
(b) She was very shy and quiet.
(c) She was promiscuous in high school.
(d) She told everyone she was a virgin.
3. Where does Kinsey go after returning Royce to the motel after Bailey's escape?
(a) To the Floral Springs Hotel.
(b) To the Sunshine Spa.
(c) To the Santa Teresa Inn.
(d) To the Eucalyptus Mineral Springs Hotel.
4. Ann Fowler tells Kinsey she is on a leave of absence from her job. What is her job?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A high school guidance counselor.
(d) A teacher.
5. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the man who hauled Bailey out of the courtroom turn out to be?
2. What is the result of Kinsey's anger with Royce?
3. What is making a lot of noise at the place Kinsey sees Shana for the first time?
4. What kind of job did Bailey hold during the years he was the run?
5. Where do Royce Fowler and his wife live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Henry Pitts and how does Kinsey feel about him?
2. The day after talking to Tap Granger at the bar, Kinsey goes with Royce to the courthouse. Why are they there and who does Kinsey talk to there? What does he tell her?
3. Who hires Kinsey Millhone at the beginning of F is for Fugitive? What will Kinsey be paid to do?
4. Where does the Fowler family live? List the three family members who live there and briefly describe each one.
5. After Kinsey returns home from her first meeting with Royce Fowler, what does she do to find out more about Bailey Fowler and Jean Timberlake? What does she learn about Bailey?
6. What does Kinsey find out from Ori when she has her first chance to talk to her?
7. Bailey calls Kinsey in her new motel room. What do they talk about? What happens at the end of the conversation?
8. When Kinsey goes to the Eucalyptus Mineral Springs Hotel spa for the first time, what does she observe there? Who owns the hotel?
9. Kinsey goes to the local bar and sits with the owner, Curtis Pearl, known as Pearl, who tells her something about the night of Jean's death. What does he tell her?
10. After returning from her visit with Shana, Kinsey has dinner with the Fowlers. What dramatic events happen?
This section contains 1,196 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)