|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does someone tell Kinsey about Tap's last night alive?
(a) That he had gotten very drunk.
(b) That he had confessed to killing Jean.
(c) That he threatened to turn Bailey in.
(d) This individual tells Kinsey that Tap got a call from someone with a slurred voice.
2. After visiting with Shana at her apartment, what does Kinsey do?
(a) She has dinner with the Fowlers.
(b) She goes to a movie with the Fowlers.
(c) She goes shopping with the Fowlers.
(d) She plays cards with the fowlers.
3. Where does Kinsey go after returning Royce to the motel after Bailey's escape?
(a) To the Sunshine Spa.
(b) To the Floral Springs Hotel.
(c) To the Santa Teresa Inn.
(d) To the Eucalyptus Mineral Springs Hotel.
4. When had Bailey Fowler and Jean Timberlake dated?
(a) When he was twenty and she was a high school freshman.
(b) When they were in their first year of college.
(c) Before Bailey went to jail for the first time.
(d) When he was twenty and she was a high school senior.
5. What does Shana tell Kinsey about her relationship with Jean just before she died?
(a) It was close but Jean preferred staying with her aunt.
(b) That Shana had been against Jean leaving town for college.
(c) They were close but Jean had taken to sneaking out of their apartment.
(d) They had become distant because of Jean's lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. After having tea with Ann, Kinsey goes to her motel room. What does she discover?
2. When Kinsey asks the wife of the owner of the spa about Jean Timberlake, what is her response?
3. Kinsey has to live with Henry Pitts while her place is being renovated. Who is Henry?
4. After Kinsey gets home from her run after her first visit to Floral Beach, what does she do?
5. The day after talking with Tap Granger, why does Kinsey go with Royce to the courthouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Royce Fowler particularly interested in proving his son's innocence with Kinsey's help?
2. After Kinsey returns home from her first meeting with Royce Fowler, what does she do to find out more about Bailey Fowler and Jean Timberlake? What does she learn about Bailey?
3. What events happen in the courtroom soon after everyone is waiting for Bailey's case to be called?
4. While at the high school, who does Kinsey talk to and what is the result?
5. In Chapter 10, Kinsey visits with one of Jean's old classmates. Who was it and what did she find out?
6. What happened at the motel after Bailey escaped from the courtroom?
7. Kinsey goes to the local high school to try to find out more about Jean Timberlake. How does she do this and what does she find out?
8. What does Kinsey find out from Ori when she has her first chance to talk to her?
9. When Kinsey goes to the Eucalyptus Mineral Springs Hotel spa for the first time, what does she observe there? Who owns the hotel?
10. Who hires Kinsey Millhone at the beginning of F is for Fugitive? What will Kinsey be paid to do?
This section contains 1,201 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)