|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the men escaped from the courtroom, what happened to them?
(a) They were picked up by an accomplice in a van.
(b) They jumped into a car and sped off.
(c) The man with the gun surrendered and Bailey escaped.
(d) The man with the gun was killed by deputies and Bailey escaped.
2. Kinsey meets Tap Granger for the second time at a local business with the owner of the establishment. What is the man's name?
3. Who burst into the courtroom and yelled "Freeze!"?
(a) A man in a yellow tee shirt.
(b) A man in a green hooded jacket.
(c) A man in a red mask.
(d) A man in cowboy boots.
4. After leaving the spa for the first time, where does Kinsey go?
(a) To the gym.
(b) To do some shopping.
(c) To the pool hall.
(d) To the local newspaper office.
5. Who is the owner of the spa Kinsey goes to visit?
(a) Dr. Dunne.
(b) Dr. White.
(c) Dr. Cohen.
(d) Dr. Dermot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinsey think about as she drives back to Floral Beach to work on Bailey's case?
2. When Bailey was charged for the death of Jean Timberlake, what was the result?
3. Bailey's lawyer tells Kinsey about Bailey's first criminal charge when he had just finished high school. What was it for?
4. Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer soon after she leaves the motel for the first time. What is his lawyer's name?
5. After meeting Oribelle and Ann for the first time at the motel, where does Kinsey go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the circumstances of Bailey Fowler's arrest in Los Angeles a few weeks before Kinsey is hired?
2. Where does the Fowler family live? List the three family members who live there and briefly describe each one.
3. After losing her phone connection with Bailey, who calls Kinsey? What is the result of this call?
4. What events happen in the courtroom soon after everyone is waiting for Bailey's case to be called?
5. After Royce is taken to the hospital, Kinsey has tea with Ann and finds out about her unhappy childhood. When Kinsey goes to her room for the night, what does she discover? How is the situation handled?
6. Kinsey goes to the local high school to try to find out more about Jean Timberlake. How does she do this and what does she find out?
7. While at the high school, who does Kinsey talk to and what is the result?
8. The day after talking to Tap Granger at the bar, Kinsey goes with Royce to the courthouse. Why are they there and who does Kinsey talk to there? What does he tell her?
9. Bailey calls Kinsey in her new motel room. What do they talk about? What happens at the end of the conversation?
10. Who hires Kinsey Millhone at the beginning of F is for Fugitive? What will Kinsey be paid to do?
This section contains 1,154 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)