|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bailey's first criminal charge involved another individual. What was his name?
(a) Tap Granger.
(b) Mel Lemay.
(c) John Clemson.
(d) Danny Haws.
2. Royce believes Bailey is innocent and has a good reason to want his innocence proven soon. What is it?
(a) Bailey stands to inherit a lot of money if he's innocent.
(b) Royce is dying of cancer.
(c) Royce knows the real killer is about to leave the country.
(d) Bailey owes him money.
3. What was the name of the night manager at the Fowler's motel?
4. Who is the owner of the spa Kinsey goes to visit?
(a) Dr. Cohen.
(b) Dr. White.
(c) Dr. Dunne.
(d) Dr. Dermot.
5. How long did Bailey serve in prison for his conviction in the death of Jean Timberlake before he escaped?
(a) Less than a year.
(b) Fourteen months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eighteen months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinsey find out while Shana is in the shower?
2. Bailey was picked up in Los Angeles not long before Kinsey was hired. Why?
3. After talking to Ann about her parents, where does Kinsey go hoping to find Shana Timberlake?
4. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
5. Where does Kinsey go to see Tap Granger for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Kinsey finally gets a chance to meet Shana Timberlake, Jean's mother. Where does she meet her and what are the circumstances?
2. What happened at the motel after Bailey escaped from the courtroom?
3. When Kinsey goes to the Eucalyptus Mineral Springs Hotel spa for the first time, what does she observe there? Who owns the hotel?
4. Where does the Fowler family live? List the three family members who live there and briefly describe each one.
5. Why is Royce Fowler particularly interested in proving his son's innocence with Kinsey's help?
6. What does the lawyer tell Kinsey about Bailey's first brush with the law, before Jean's death?
7. After visiting Bailey in jail, Kinsey returns to the motel and has a glass of wine with his sister, Ann. What does Ann tell Kinsey about her parents' early life? What are Ann's views on Jean's death?
8. Kinsey goes to the local high school to try to find out more about Jean Timberlake. How does she do this and what does she find out?
9. What does Kinsey find out from Ori when she has her first chance to talk to her?
10. After visiting the Eucalyptus Mineral Springs spa, Kinsey returns to the pool hall. What does she find out what happened to Tap after their conversation the night before?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)