|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinsey gets another call right after she talks to Bailey from her new motel room. Who wants to talk to her?
(a) Royce's doctor.
(b) One of the motel's former employees.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A homicide detective.
2. Why does Kinsey feel uneasy about Henry Pitts?
(a) She lost her parents as a child and doesn't want to become attached to him.
(b) She thinks he might have a shady past.
(c) She thinks she might be falling in love with him.
(d) She thinks he is overcharging her on rent.
3. Kinsey decides to visit a high school classmate of Jean's. She goes to see David Poletti. What does he do for a living?
(a) He's an accountant.
(b) He's a drywall hanger.
(c) He's a dentist.
(d) He's a psychiatrist.
4. After Kinsey gets home from her run after her first visit to Floral Beach, what does she do?
(a) Goes through old newspaper clippings about Bailey and Jean.
(b) Looks for Bailey and Jean on the Internet.
(c) Phones Bailey's lawyer.
(d) Phones some of Bailey's high school friends.
5. After seeing the principal, Kinsey goes to see Bailey. What does he tell her Jean was doing at the time of her death?
(a) Learning sign language.
(b) Applying for colleges.
(c) Looking for her biological father.
(d) Dating his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bailey escapes, Kinsey returns to the motel with Royce. A lot of people show up, including one that Kinsey instantly disliked. Who was this person?
2. What is the result of Kinsey's anger with Royce?
3. After Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer for the first time, Kinsey goes to the high school that Jean attended. What is the name of the high school?
4. What does Kinsey find out while Shana is in the shower?
5. What kind of life does Tap tell Kinsey he is living now?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the lawyer tell Kinsey about Bailey's first brush with the law, before Jean's death?
2. Why is Royce Fowler particularly interested in proving his son's innocence with Kinsey's help?
3. As a result of his first experience with the justice system, what did Bailey decide to do when he was charged with Jean's death? What was the result of this?
4. What does Kinsey find out from Ori when she has her first chance to talk to her?
5. After losing her phone connection with Bailey, who calls Kinsey? What is the result of this call?
6. Kinsey heads to San Luis Obispo. Who does she go to see there? How is she received at his office? What surprising detail does he tell her at the end of their visit?
7. Who joined Kinsey and Pearl in the bar and what did Kinsey learn from him? What happens at the end of the conversation?
8. Where does the Fowler family live? List the three family members who live there and briefly describe each one.
9. After returning from her visit with Shana, Kinsey has dinner with the Fowlers. What dramatic events happen?
10. Who hires Kinsey Millhone at the beginning of F is for Fugitive? What will Kinsey be paid to do?
This section contains 1,263 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)