|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kinsey returns to the Fowler's motel, what does Ann tell her about her parents?
(a) How they met on a train.
(b) That they met at a carnival.
(c) That they had never wanted children.
(d) That they had a lot of money stashed away.
2. Who was the principal at Jean Timberlake's old high school?
(a) Dwight Shales.
(b) Henry Pitts.
(c) Jack Clemson.
(d) Tap Granger.
3. Kinsey is hired to investigate a crime that Bailey Fowler was accused of committing seventeen years against Jean Timberlake. What was he charged with?
(a) Vehicular homicide.
(c) Voluntary manslaugter.
4. Bailey's first criminal charge involved another individual. What was his name?
(a) Tap Granger.
(b) Mel Lemay.
(c) John Clemson.
(d) Danny Haws.
5. Kinsey goes for a run when she gets home from her first meeting with Royce. Where does she run?
(a) Through Ocean View trailer park.
(b) On the country roads outside of town.
(c) On the beach.
(d) Through her neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crimes that he and Bailey were involved in does Tap talk about the second time Kinsey meets him?
2. Ann Fowler tells Kinsey she is on a leave of absence from her job. What is her job?
3. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
4. After having tea with Ann, Kinsey goes to her motel room. What does she discover?
5. Royce brings another person with him when he interviews Kinsey. Who is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. KInsey finally gets to talk to Shana about Jean. What does she find out?
2. In Chapter 10, Kinsey visits with one of Jean's old classmates. Who was it and what did she find out?
3. The night of Kinsey's attack at the spa she goes to the pool hall. Who does she talk with there? What does Kinsey learn?
4. The morning after the threatening phone call, what does Kinsey ask Ann in regards to Jean? What does Ann tell her?
5. After returning from her visit with Shana, Kinsey has dinner with the Fowlers. What dramatic events happen?
6. How do Ann Fowler and her mother get along? In Chapter 3, how do we know that Ori might be racist?
7. Where does Kinsey live and what are her current living conditions?
8. Bailey calls Kinsey in her new motel room. What do they talk about? What happens at the end of the conversation?
9. What does the lawyer tell Kinsey about Bailey's first brush with the law, before Jean's death?
10. Who joined Kinsey and Pearl in the bar and what did Kinsey learn from him? What happens at the end of the conversation?
This section contains 1,164 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)