|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinsey think about as she drives back to Floral Beach to work on Bailey's case?
(b) Her last case.
(c) Her car.
2. Where do Royce Fowler and his wife live?
(a) In a house across the highway from the motel.
(b) On the entire ground floor of the motel.
(c) In a separate bungalow on the property.
(d) In their motel, in an apartment behind the main desk.
3. Kinsey spends hours talking to someone after Bailey hung up on her. Who did she talk to?
(a) Dwight Swales.
(b) Sal Quintana.
(c) Alex Millhone.
(d) David Poletti.
4. After Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer for the first time, Kinsey goes to the high school that Jean attended. What is the name of the high school?
(a) Lincoln High School
(b) San Luis Obispo High School
(c) Santa Teresa High School
(d) Central Coast High School
5. Royce brings another person with him when he interviews Kinsey. Who is it?
(a) His son.
(b) His nurse.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer soon after she leaves the motel for the first time. What is his lawyer's name?
2. Which of the following was not true about Jean?
3. What does Oribelle (Ori) Fowler suffer from?
4. Kinsey is hired to investigate a crime that Bailey Fowler was accused of committing seventeen years against Jean Timberlake. What was he charged with?
5. Bailey's first criminal charge involved another individual. What was his name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Kinsey heads to San Luis Obispo. Who does she go to see there? How is she received at his office? What surprising detail does he tell her at the end of their visit?
2. What happened at the motel after Bailey escaped from the courtroom?
3. What does Kinsey find out from Ori when she has her first chance to talk to her?
4. What events happen in the courtroom soon after everyone is waiting for Bailey's case to be called?
5. Why is Royce Fowler particularly interested in proving his son's innocence with Kinsey's help?
6. Who hires Kinsey Millhone at the beginning of F is for Fugitive? What will Kinsey be paid to do?
7. KInsey finally gets to talk to Shana about Jean. What does she find out?
8. After Royce is taken to the hospital, Kinsey has tea with Ann and finds out about her unhappy childhood. When Kinsey goes to her room for the night, what does she discover? How is the situation handled?
9. What were the circumstances of Bailey Fowler's arrest in Los Angeles a few weeks before Kinsey is hired?
10. After her visit to the high school, Kinsey heads over to the San Luis Obispo jail to meet with Bailey Fowler. What is his mood and what does he say about Jean?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)