|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oribelle (Ori) Fowler suffer from?
(a) Arthritis and cancer.
(b) Arthritis and diabetes.
(c) Cancer and lupus.
(d) Heart disease and diabetes.
2. After Bailey escapes, Kinsey returns to the motel with Royce. A lot of people show up, including one that Kinsey instantly disliked. Who was this person?
(a) Elva Summers.
(b) Ori's sister.
(c) Reverend Haws.
(d) June Shales.
3. What time did the eyewitness say Bailey and Jean were seen at the beach the night she died?
(a) Around eight thirty.
(b) At ten o'clock.
(c) At eleven o'clock.
4. Royce believes Bailey is innocent and has a good reason to want his innocence proven soon. What is it?
(a) Royce is dying of cancer.
(b) Bailey stands to inherit a lot of money if he's innocent.
(c) Royce knows the real killer is about to leave the country.
(d) Bailey owes him money.
5. The evening of her angry confrontation with Royce, Kinsey has tea with Ann. What does Ann tell her about her childhood?
(a) That is was restrictive living in a motel.
(b) That she was sickly and her parents were not affectionate.
(c) That she was the most popular girl in town.
(d) That it was very happy and her parents favored her over Bailey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bailey was picked up in Los Angeles not long before Kinsey was hired. Why?
2. After visiting with Shana at her apartment, what does Kinsey do?
3. The day after talking with Tap Granger, why does Kinsey go with Royce to the courthouse?
4. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
5. What is Bailey's attitude when Kinsey first meets with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Kinsey goes to the local high school to try to find out more about Jean Timberlake. How does she do this and what does she find out?
2. What does the lawyer tell Kinsey about Bailey's first brush with the law, before Jean's death?
3. Who joined Kinsey and Pearl in the bar and what did Kinsey learn from him? What happens at the end of the conversation?
4. Who is Henry Pitts and how does Kinsey feel about him?
5. As a result of his first experience with the justice system, what did Bailey decide to do when he was charged with Jean's death? What was the result of this?
6. What happened at the motel after Bailey escaped from the courtroom?
7. After her visit to the high school, Kinsey heads over to the San Luis Obispo jail to meet with Bailey Fowler. What is his mood and what does he say about Jean?
8. Who hires Kinsey Millhone at the beginning of F is for Fugitive? What will Kinsey be paid to do?
9. What does Kinsey find out from Ori when she has her first chance to talk to her?
10. In Chapter 10, Kinsey visits with one of Jean's old classmates. Who was it and what did she find out?
This section contains 1,233 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)