|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinsey find out about Bailey after her run?
(a) That he was now a very wealthy man.
(b) That he was willing to admit to killing Jean.
(c) That he had been in counseling for drug addiction.
(d) That he had served time for armed robbery before Jean's death.
2. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
3. What is making a lot of noise at the place Kinsey sees Shana for the first time?
(a) The crowd at the restaurant.
(b) A mechanical horse.
(c) A jukebox.
(d) The car Shana is riding in.
4. When Kinsey asks the wife of the owner of the spa about Jean Timberlake, what is her response?
(a) She is very unhelpful and tells her to leave a message for the owner.
(b) She says Jean was very untrustworthy.
(c) She says she can't remember her at all.
(d) She says Jean was a very good employee.
5. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
(a) It had suffered heavy flood damage.
(b) It was destroyed by fire.
(c) It had been damaged in an earthquake.
(d) It had been bombed.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bailey escapes, Kinsey returns to the motel with Royce. A lot of people show up, including one that Kinsey instantly disliked. Who was this person?
2. How is Shana Timberlake related to Jean?
3. The day after talking with Tap Granger, why does Kinsey go with Royce to the courthouse?
4. What is the result of Kinsey's anger with Royce?
5. Why does Kinsey feel uneasy about Henry Pitts?
Short Essay Questions
1. After running away from the spa property, where does Kinsey end up? What does she talk about with this individual?
2. After Kinsey returns home from her first meeting with Royce Fowler, what does she do to find out more about Bailey Fowler and Jean Timberlake? What does she learn about Bailey?
3. The day after talking to Tap Granger at the bar, Kinsey goes with Royce to the courthouse. Why are they there and who does Kinsey talk to there? What does he tell her?
4. The night of Kinsey's attack at the spa she goes to the pool hall. Who does she talk with there? What does Kinsey learn?
5. After Kinsey is attacked at the spa, where does she go to eat? Who does she end up eating with and what do they talk about?
6. What happens at the end of Chapter 24 that sends Kinsey racing back to the motel?
7. While at the high school, who does Kinsey talk to and what is the result?
8. Bailey calls Kinsey in her new motel room. What do they talk about? What happens at the end of the conversation?
9. After losing her phone connection with Bailey, who calls Kinsey? What is the result of this call?
10. Before phoning Shana and Dr. Dunne's office, Kinsey had left the room to avoid seeing Ann give Ori an injection. When she is finished her calls, what happens? What is the result of this?
This section contains 1,229 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)