|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bailey at the beginning of the book?
(a) In jail waiting to be arraigned.
(b) Staying with his parents.
(c) Living in San Diego.
(d) In jail doing five years for fraud.
2. After having tea with Ann, Kinsey goes to her motel room. What does she discover?
(a) That someone turned on the water in her room and flooded it.
(b) That her air conditioner has broken.
(c) That someone has broken into her room.
(d) That the cleaning woman spilled cleaning fluid all over the carpet.
3. Where do Royce Fowler and his wife live?
(a) On the entire ground floor of the motel.
(b) In a house across the highway from the motel.
(c) In their motel, in an apartment behind the main desk.
(d) In a separate bungalow on the property.
4. On the phone to him in her new motel room, what does Kinsey try to talk Bailey into doing?
(a) Leaving the state.
(b) Turning himself in.
(c) Seeing his father one last time.
(d) Running away with her.
5. After leaving the spa for the first time, where does Kinsey go?
(a) To do some shopping.
(b) To the gym.
(c) To the pool hall.
(d) To the local newspaper office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jean was pregnant at the time of her death. What did Bailey tell Kinsey about the father of Jean's child?
2. At Jean's old high school, where does Kinsey find photos of her?
3. What is the result of Kinsey's anger with Royce?
4. After visiting with Shana at her apartment, what does Kinsey do?
5. What does Kinsey notice about the hot tubs at the spa she visited after Bailey's escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. As a result of his first experience with the justice system, what did Bailey decide to do when he was charged with Jean's death? What was the result of this?
2. Who hires Kinsey Millhone at the beginning of F is for Fugitive? What will Kinsey be paid to do?
3. What does Kinsey find out from Ori when she has her first chance to talk to her?
4. While at the high school, who does Kinsey talk to and what is the result?
5. After returning from her visit with Shana, Kinsey has dinner with the Fowlers. What dramatic events happen?
6. Where does Kinsey live and what are her current living conditions?
7. What happened at the motel after Bailey escaped from the courtroom?
8. After Kinsey returns home from her first meeting with Royce Fowler, what does she do to find out more about Bailey Fowler and Jean Timberlake? What does she learn about Bailey?
9. What events happen in the courtroom soon after everyone is waiting for Bailey's case to be called?
10. Who is Henry Pitts and how does Kinsey feel about him?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)