|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who burst into the courtroom do, before hauling Bailey out of the courtroom with him?
(a) He screamed obscenties.
(b) He ran around pointing a gun and saying "Gotcha!"
(c) He shot into the ceiling.
(d) He waved his gun and laughed hysterically.
2. What does Kinsey think about as she drives back to Floral Beach to work on Bailey's case?
(a) Her car.
(d) Her last case.
3. What does Bailey's lawyer do while Kinsey talks to him?
(a) Run on his treadmill.
(c) Talk on his phone.
(d) Eat a pizza.
4. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
(b) In a condo in Los Angeles.
(c) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
(d) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
5. Why did Bailey feel he got burned on his first case?
(a) His lawyer didn't show up for the trial.
(b) His parents wouldn't pay for a good lawyer.
(c) He went to trial and got one to ten years.
(d) His partner in crime testified against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinsey find out had happened to Tap after he went to the bathroom?
2. After Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer for the first time, Kinsey goes to the high school that Jean attended. What is the name of the high school?
3. At Jean's old high school, where does Kinsey find photos of her?
4. After having tea with Ann, Kinsey goes to her motel room. What does she discover?
5. What is the result of Kinsey's anger with Royce?
Short Essay Questions
1. Kinsey goes to the local bar and sits with the owner, Curtis Pearl, known as Pearl, who tells her something about the night of Jean's death. What does he tell her?
2. What were the circumstances of Bailey Fowler's arrest in Los Angeles a few weeks before Kinsey is hired?
3. After returning from her visit with Shana, Kinsey has dinner with the Fowlers. What dramatic events happen?
4. What happened at the motel after Bailey escaped from the courtroom?
5. Who hires Kinsey Millhone at the beginning of F is for Fugitive? What will Kinsey be paid to do?
6. After her visit to the high school, Kinsey heads over to the San Luis Obispo jail to meet with Bailey Fowler. What is his mood and what does he say about Jean?
7. What does the lawyer tell Kinsey about Bailey's first brush with the law, before Jean's death?
8. Bailey calls Kinsey in her new motel room. What do they talk about? What happens at the end of the conversation?
9. Who joined Kinsey and Pearl in the bar and what did Kinsey learn from him? What happens at the end of the conversation?
10. What events happen in the courtroom soon after everyone is waiting for Bailey's case to be called?
This section contains 1,218 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)