Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the person who confronted Kinsey on the spa property holding?
(a) A gun.
(b) A camera.
(c) A tennis racket.
(d) A knife.
2. Kinsey has no success tracking Shana at the church or the old apartment. She now goes to talk to Dr. Dunne. What does he admit to?
(a) Lying about his wife's mental illness.
(b) Stealing Bailey's robbery money to finance the hotel.
(c) Knowing more about Jean's death than he will ever tell.
(d) Having had an affair with Shana in the past.
3. Kinsey asked Ann who knew about Ori's allergy. What did Ann respond?
(a) That only she and Ori's doctor knew about it.
(b) A lot of people knew about it.
(c) That only the family and Ori's doctor knew about it.
(d) That only she and Royce knew about it.
4. What word is on Kinsey's mind as she heads to the Eucalyptus Springs spa?
5. What information is in the item that Kinsey finds outside Shana's apartment?
(a) Someone has written a meeting time and place.
(b) A reference to Jean's baptism.
(c) A phone number marked "Urgent".
(d) An address for a Floral Beach married man.
6. The morning after the threatening phone call, what does Kinsey ask Ann in regards to Jean?
(a) If she knew who the father of her baby was.
(b) What Jean had told her about Bailey.
(c) What she counseled the girl about in high school.
(d) If she knew who Jean's father was.
7. What does Ann tell Kinsey that Jean had told her about Jean's relationship with Bailey?
(a) Jean only complained about him a bit because Ann was his sister.
(b) Jean had told Ann that Bailey was the father of her child.
(c) Jean had never talked to Ann about Bailey.
(d) Jean had told Ann that she was not in love with Bailey.
8. Why does Kinsey go to the Baptist Church after she finds the item outside Shana's apartment?
(a) She believes the information in it points to something found at the church.
(b) She needs to use a washroom.
(c) It is the closest building to Shana's apartment.
(d) She needs to clarify a religious question.
9. Kinsey does not find the person she is looking for at the pool hall. She end ups talking to Rick Pearl and his wife. What was his wife's name?
10. What is Dr. Dunne's reaction to the news of Ori's death?
(a) He says, "Good riddance".
(b) He seems genuinely surprised.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He tears up and expresses grief.
11. The doctor at the spa calls his wife into his office after Kinsey begins asking questions. What is her name?
12. After looking at Jean's school records, what does Kinsey learn about the girl from the principal?
(a) Jean had joined a political group.
(b) Jean had joined the Baptist Church youth group.
(c) Jean had joined a choir group.
(d) Jean had joined a fund-raising group.
13. The doctor's wife attacks Kinsey at the spa. What does she attack her with?
(a) A tennis racket.
(b) A yoga mat.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A metal bar.
14. When Kinsey goes through Jean's old high school records, what does she notice about the girl?
(a) She was failing every subject.
(b) She had good grades and perfect attendance.
(c) She had spent a lot of time in the nurse's office.
(d) Her attendance was poor.
15. What is Ann's reaction to her mother's death?
(a) She cries about giving her a shot that killed Ori.
(b) She is angry and swearing a lot.
(c) She is cold and indifferent.
(d) She is shocked into silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rick and Kinsey talk about at the pool hall?
2. When Kinsey returns to the motel after her confrontation with Dr. Dunne, she has a call from Jack Clemson. What news does he have for her?
3. Kinsey goes back to her motel after running into Rick's wife. A phone call wakes her up in the middle of the night. What does Kinsey realize about the call?
4. What does the doctor at the spa tell Kinsey about Jean?
5. What staff members did Jean see a lot of during her last year of school?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)