|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the night manager at the Fowler's motel?
2. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
3. When Kinsey sees Shana for the first time, why is she surprised?
(a) She looks exactly like Jean.
(b) She looks a lot like Kinsey.
(c) That she looks young for her age.
(d) She is very beautiful.
4. How does Kinsey express her anger with Royce?
(a) She tells him she wants off the case.
(b) She tells him if he doesn't like the way things are, he could hire someone else.
(c) She bad-mouths him to Ann right in front of him.
(d) She threatens to call the police.
5. What does Oribelle (Ori) Fowler suffer from?
(a) Arthritis and cancer.
(b) Heart disease and diabetes.
(c) Arthritis and diabetes.
(d) Cancer and lupus.
6. Jean was pregnant at the time of her death. What did Bailey tell Kinsey about the father of Jean's child?
(a) That he was a classmate.
(b) That he was from out of town.
(c) That it was Tap Granger.
(d) That he was a married man.
7. After leaving the spa for the first time, where does Kinsey go?
(a) To the gym.
(b) To do some shopping.
(c) To the pool hall.
(d) To the local newspaper office.
8. While Kinsey is talking to Bailey on the phone in her new motel room, what does he do?
(a) He starts to curse at her.
(b) He begins to talk to someone who is with him.
(c) He hung up suddenly.
(d) He starts to cry.
9. Ann Fowler tells Kinsey she is on a leave of absence from her job. What is her job?
(a) A high school guidance counselor.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A teacher.
10. At Jean's old high school, where does Kinsey find photos of her?
(a) In old school newspapers.
(b) In the graduate photo hall of honor.
(c) In the student council office.
(d) In old yearbooks.
11. How long did Bailey serve in prison for his conviction in the death of Jean Timberlake before he escaped?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Less than a year.
(d) Eighteen months.
12. What does Kinsey notice about the hot tubs at the spa she visited after Bailey's escape?
(a) They are named after colors.
(b) They need cleaning.
(c) That they have names like "Serenity" and "Meditation".
(d) They are the most expensive money can buy.
13. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
(a) It was destroyed by fire.
(b) It had suffered heavy flood damage.
(c) It had been bombed.
(d) It had been damaged in an earthquake.
14. What does Kinsey wonder about Bailey's escape from the courthouse?
(a) Whether he was meant to be killed too.
(b) Whether his father was behind it.
(c) Whether Bailey fixed it so that Tap got killed.
(d) Whether the deputy had helped Bailey escape.
15. Kinsey finally decides to visit Shana in her small apartment. What has Shana been doing?
(a) Working in her garden.
(d) Writing letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bailey feel he got burned on his first case?
2. What time did the eyewitness say Bailey and Jean were seen at the beach the night she died?
3. On the phone to him in her new motel room, what does Kinsey try to talk Bailey into doing?
4. Where does Kinsey go after returning Royce to the motel after Bailey's escape?
5. After talking to Kinsey, Tap leaves to go to the bathroom. What happens after that?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)