|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bailey's first criminal charge involved another individual. What was his name?
(a) Danny Haws.
(b) Mel Lemay.
(c) Tap Granger.
(d) John Clemson.
2. What crimes that he and Bailey were involved in does Tap talk about the second time Kinsey meets him?
(a) Passing bad checks.
(b) Running scams.
(c) Armed robbery.
3. In the Royce's motel lobby, Kinsey finds a pamphlet for the Eucalyptus Mineral Hot Springs. What does the pamphlet advertise?
(a) A serenity retreat.
(b) A convention hall.
(c) Mud baths, hot tubs, and rooms.
(d) An exercise and diet center.
4. What is the name of the motel Kinsey will call home during Bailey's case?
(a) Floral Beach Motel.
(b) Orange Grove Motel.
(c) Ocean Street Motel.
(d) Hospitality Court.
5. What kind of job did Bailey hold during the years he was the run?
(a) He was a plumber.
(b) He was in sales.
(c) He was a teacher.
(d) He was a district manager for a clothing company.
6. What problem does Ann have with her mother?
(a) Her mother never lets Ann out of her sight.
(b) Her mother is very hard to please.
(c) She won't let Ann give her her medicine.
(d) It is impossible to lift her mother.
7. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
8. What does the man who burst into the courtroom do, before hauling Bailey out of the courtroom with him?
(a) He ran around pointing a gun and saying "Gotcha!"
(b) He waved his gun and laughed hysterically.
(c) He screamed obscenties.
(d) He shot into the ceiling.
9. After Kinsey gets home from her run after her first visit to Floral Beach, what does she do?
(a) Phones Bailey's lawyer.
(b) Goes through old newspaper clippings about Bailey and Jean.
(c) Phones some of Bailey's high school friends.
(d) Looks for Bailey and Jean on the Internet.
10. What was the name of the night manager at the Fowler's motel?
11. When Kinsey is settled into her new motel room, Bailey calls her. What does he tell her?
(a) That he is switching lawyers.
(b) That he was not in on the plan to escape from the courthouse.
(c) That he is writing a book about his case.
(d) That he has the money from his youthful life of crime.
12. What is making a lot of noise at the place Kinsey sees Shana for the first time?
(a) The car Shana is riding in.
(b) A jukebox.
(c) The crowd at the restaurant.
(d) A mechanical horse.
13. Kinsey gets another call right after she talks to Bailey from her new motel room. Who wants to talk to her?
(a) Royce's doctor.
(b) One of the motel's former employees.
(c) A homicide detective.
(d) A reporter.
14. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
(b) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
(c) In a condo in Los Angeles.
(d) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
15. Royce believes Bailey is innocent and has a good reason to want his innocence proven soon. What is it?
(a) Bailey owes him money.
(b) Royce is dying of cancer.
(c) Royce knows the real killer is about to leave the country.
(d) Bailey stands to inherit a lot of money if he's innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oribelle (Ori) Fowler suffer from?
2. What does Kinsey find out while Shana is in the shower?
3. When Kinsey asks the wife of the owner of the spa about Jean Timberlake, what is her response?
4. After she visits Shana, how does Royce make Kinsey angry?
5. Kinsey speaks to a large blond woman the first time she visits the spa. Who was this woman?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)