|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kinsey is settled into her new motel room, Bailey calls her. What does he tell her?
(a) That he is switching lawyers.
(b) That he is writing a book about his case.
(c) That he has the money from his youthful life of crime.
(d) That he was not in on the plan to escape from the courthouse.
2. What does Kinsey find out while Shana is in the shower?
(a) That Shana is wanted by police.
(b) That Shana is Royce's illegitimate daughter.
(c) That Shana has received a sealed greeting card from Los Angeles.
(d) That Shana has been corresponding with Bailey.
3. How much time did Bailey serve for his first charge?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
4. After having tea with Ann, Kinsey goes to her motel room. What does she discover?
(a) That someone turned on the water in her room and flooded it.
(b) That the cleaning woman spilled cleaning fluid all over the carpet.
(c) That someone has broken into her room.
(d) That her air conditioner has broken.
5. Kinsey gets another call right after she talks to Bailey from her new motel room. Who wants to talk to her?
(a) Royce's doctor.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A homicide detective.
(d) One of the motel's former employees.
6. How does Kinsey express her anger with Royce?
(a) She threatens to call the police.
(b) She tells him she wants off the case.
(c) She tells him if he doesn't like the way things are, he could hire someone else.
(d) She bad-mouths him to Ann right in front of him.
7. What is making a lot of noise at the place Kinsey sees Shana for the first time?
(a) The car Shana is riding in.
(b) A jukebox.
(c) A mechanical horse.
(d) The crowd at the restaurant.
8. What is Bailey's attitude when Kinsey first meets with him?
(a) He was depressed and despondent.
(b) He was calm and confident.
(c) He was optimistic and upbeat.
(d) He was indifferent and apathetic.
9. Where do Royce Fowler and his wife live?
(a) In a house across the highway from the motel.
(b) On the entire ground floor of the motel.
(c) In their motel, in an apartment behind the main desk.
(d) In a separate bungalow on the property.
10. The evening of her angry confrontation with Royce, Kinsey has tea with Ann. What does Ann tell her about her childhood?
(a) That it was very happy and her parents favored her over Bailey.
(b) That she was the most popular girl in town.
(c) That she was sickly and her parents were not affectionate.
(d) That is was restrictive living in a motel.
11. When Kinsey returns to the Fowler's motel, what does Ann tell her about her parents?
(a) That they had a lot of money stashed away.
(b) That they had never wanted children.
(c) How they met on a train.
(d) That they met at a carnival.
12. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
13. What does Kinsey find out about Bailey after her run?
(a) That he was willing to admit to killing Jean.
(b) That he was now a very wealthy man.
(c) That he had been in counseling for drug addiction.
(d) That he had served time for armed robbery before Jean's death.
14. What does Oribelle (Ori) Fowler suffer from?
(a) Heart disease and diabetes.
(b) Cancer and lupus.
(c) Arthritis and diabetes.
(d) Arthritis and cancer.
15. What is the result of Kinsey's anger with Royce?
(a) He has a coughing fit and can't breathe.
(b) He has an epileptic seizure.
(c) He falls and hits his head.
(d) He has a stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the man who hauled Bailey out of the courtroom turn out to be?
2. Kinsey spends hours talking to someone after Bailey hung up on her. Who did she talk to?
3. After meeting Oribelle and Ann for the first time at the motel, where does Kinsey go?
4. When Kinsey asks the wife of the owner of the spa about Jean Timberlake, what is her response?
5. After the men escaped from the courtroom, what happened to them?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)