|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
(a) It was destroyed by fire.
(b) It had been bombed.
(c) It had suffered heavy flood damage.
(d) It had been damaged in an earthquake.
2. Why did Bailey feel he got burned on his first case?
(a) He went to trial and got one to ten years.
(b) His parents wouldn't pay for a good lawyer.
(c) His partner in crime testified against him.
(d) His lawyer didn't show up for the trial.
3. While Kinsey is talking to Bailey on the phone in her new motel room, what does he do?
(a) He starts to cry.
(b) He hung up suddenly.
(c) He begins to talk to someone who is with him.
(d) He starts to curse at her.
4. After meeting Oribelle and Ann for the first time at the motel, where does Kinsey go?
(a) To Salton Beach.
(b) To Santa Teresa.
(c) To San Luis Obispo.
(d) To Los Angeles.
5. What does David Poletti tell Kinsey about Jean?
(a) She told everyone she was a virgin.
(b) She was very shy and quiet.
(c) She was the nicest girl in town.
(d) She was promiscuous in high school.
6. Where does Kinsey go to see Tap Granger for the first time?
(a) At Bailey's old apartment.
(b) The gas station where he works.
(c) The local bar.
(d) At a beach house.
7. What does Tap tell Kinsey happened with the proceeds of his and Bailey's crimes?
(a) That they had spent it all.
(b) That he didn't know.
(c) That it was in a bank account in San Diego.
(d) That they had purchased a condo.
8. Where do Royce Fowler and his wife live?
(a) In a separate bungalow on the property.
(b) In a house across the highway from the motel.
(c) On the entire ground floor of the motel.
(d) In their motel, in an apartment behind the main desk.
9. Jean was pregnant at the time of her death. What did Bailey tell Kinsey about the father of Jean's child?
(a) That he was a married man.
(b) That he was from out of town.
(c) That he was a classmate.
(d) That it was Tap Granger.
10. Who burst into the courtroom and yelled "Freeze!"?
(a) A man in cowboy boots.
(b) A man in a red mask.
(c) A man in a yellow tee shirt.
(d) A man in a green hooded jacket.
11. When Bailey was charged for the death of Jean Timberlake, what was the result?
(a) He was sentenced to life.
(b) He escaped from the courthouse.
(c) He was sentenced to death.
(d) He was sentenced for ten years.
12. Which of the following was not true about Jean?
(a) She was illegitimate.
(b) She had worked at the Royce's motel.
(c) She was a college student when she died.
(d) Her mother still lived in town.
13. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
(b) In a condo in Los Angeles.
(c) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
(d) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
14. Kinsey speaks to a large blond woman the first time she visits the spa. Who was this woman?
(a) A fitness instructor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A tennis pro.
(d) The wife of the owner of the spa.
15. What does Kinsey notice about the hot tubs at the spa she visited after Bailey's escape?
(a) They are the most expensive money can buy.
(b) They need cleaning.
(c) They are named after colors.
(d) That they have names like "Serenity" and "Meditation".
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer soon after she leaves the motel for the first time. What is his lawyer's name?
2. When Kinsey sees Shana for the first time, why is she surprised?
3. After talking to Kinsey, Tap leaves to go to the bathroom. What happens after that?
4. When had Bailey Fowler and Jean Timberlake dated?
5. What does the man who burst into the courtroom do, before hauling Bailey out of the courtroom with him?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)