|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Bailey serve for his first charge?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
2. After Bailey escapes, Kinsey returns to the motel with Royce. A lot of people show up, including one that Kinsey instantly disliked. Who was this person?
(a) Elva Summers.
(b) June Shales.
(c) Reverend Haws.
(d) Ori's sister.
3. What is Bailey's attitude when Kinsey first meets with him?
(a) He was depressed and despondent.
(b) He was indifferent and apathetic.
(c) He was optimistic and upbeat.
(d) He was calm and confident.
4. What does Bailey's lawyer tell Kinsey when she runs into him at the courthouse?
(a) That she should return to her home town to avoid being killed.
(b) That it is up to her - she must come up with something that will prove Bailey's innocence.
(c) That she is incompetent.
(d) That she is too attractive to be a private investigator.
5. The evening of her angry confrontation with Royce, Kinsey has tea with Ann. What does Ann tell her about her childhood?
(a) That is was restrictive living in a motel.
(b) That she was sickly and her parents were not affectionate.
(c) That she was the most popular girl in town.
(d) That it was very happy and her parents favored her over Bailey.
6. Where does Kinsey go after returning Royce to the motel after Bailey's escape?
(a) To the Floral Springs Hotel.
(b) To the Santa Teresa Inn.
(c) To the Sunshine Spa.
(d) To the Eucalyptus Mineral Springs Hotel.
7. Kinsey spends hours talking to someone after Bailey hung up on her. Who did she talk to?
(a) Sal Quintana.
(b) David Poletti.
(c) Dwight Swales.
(d) Alex Millhone.
8. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
(b) In a condo in Los Angeles.
(c) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
(d) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
9. After the men escaped from the courtroom, what happened to them?
(a) They jumped into a car and sped off.
(b) The man with the gun was killed by deputies and Bailey escaped.
(c) They were picked up by an accomplice in a van.
(d) The man with the gun surrendered and Bailey escaped.
10. Kinsey goes to visit Shana, who takes a shower. What does Kinsey do while Shana is in the shower?
(a) Read Shana's diary.
(b) Make some phone calls.
(c) Tidy up Shana's place.
(d) Snoop through her purse.
11. After seeing the principal, Kinsey goes to see Bailey. What does he tell her Jean was doing at the time of her death?
(a) Applying for colleges.
(b) Looking for her biological father.
(c) Learning sign language.
(d) Dating his son.
12. What does Shana say about the money Bailey and Tap had acquired through their criminal activity?
(a) That the Fowlers had used it to repair the motel.
(b) That Shana suspected Bailey still had it.
(c) That Jean had spent it on a car before she died.
(d) That she knew nothing about it.
13. What was the name of the night manager at the Fowler's motel?
14. After visiting with Shana at her apartment, what does Kinsey do?
(a) She goes shopping with the Fowlers.
(b) She has dinner with the Fowlers.
(c) She goes to a movie with the Fowlers.
(d) She plays cards with the fowlers.
15. Kinsey has to live with Henry Pitts while her place is being renovated. Who is Henry?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her sister's ex-husband.
(c) Her landlord.
(d) Her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the man who hauled Bailey out of the courtroom turn out to be?
2. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
3. How does Kinsey express her anger with Royce?
4. What does Kinsey find out had happened to Tap after he went to the bathroom?
5. What does Bailey's lawyer do while Kinsey talks to him?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)