Short Answer Key
1. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
2. Kinsey is hired to investigate a crime that Bailey Fowler was accused of committing seventeen years against Jean Timberlake. What was he charged with?
3. Where is Bailey at the beginning of the book?
In jail waiting to be arraigned.
4. A man named Royce hires Kinsey to investigate the case. How is he connected to Bailey?
He is his father.
5. Royce brings another person with him when he interviews Kinsey. Who is it?
6. How long did Bailey serve in prison for his conviction in the death of Jean Timberlake before he escaped?
Less than a year.
7. Bailey was picked up in Los Angeles not long before Kinsey was hired. Why?
He had adopted the same name as another man wanted...
This section contains 3,814 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)