|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not true about Jean?
(a) She was a college student when she died.
(b) She had worked at the Royce's motel.
(c) Her mother still lived in town.
(d) She was illegitimate.
2. Kinsey goes for a run when she gets home from her first meeting with Royce. Where does she run?
(a) On the beach.
(b) On the country roads outside of town.
(c) Through her neighborhood.
(d) Through Ocean View trailer park.
3. Bailey calls Kinsey shortly after Ori's death. What is his reaction to the news?
(a) He begs Kinsey not to tell anyone he called.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He breaks down and sobs.
(d) He claims he didn't have anything to do with it.
4. After talking to Kinsey, Tap leaves to go to the bathroom. What happens after that?
(a) Kinsey has a drink or two too many.
(b) Royce shows up.
(c) Kinsey waits but he never returns.
(d) There is an explosion in a back room.
5. What does Shana tell Kinsey about her relationship with Jean just before she died?
(a) It was close but Jean preferred staying with her aunt.
(b) That Shana had been against Jean leaving town for college.
(c) They were close but Jean had taken to sneaking out of their apartment.
(d) They had become distant because of Jean's lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shana deny to Kinsey concerning Jean?
2. Why is Kinsey eager to get away from Ann and Ori at the end of Chapter 20?
3. Rick's wife leaves the pool hall as they are talking and Kinsey runs into her when she returns to the motel. What does she tell Kinsey?
4. What were the names of the staff members that Jean saw a lot of in her last year of school?
5. Who burst into the courtroom and yelled "Freeze!"?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)