|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kinsey is looking at the pamphlet for Eucalyptus Mineral Hot Springs, what does Ann Fowler tell her?
(a) That Jean Timberlake had worked there.
(b) That she doesn't think the truth of the case will ever come out.
(c) That she hates her brother.
(d) That she believes Bailey killed Jean.
2. Why does Kinsey feel uneasy about Henry Pitts?
(a) She thinks she might be falling in love with him.
(b) She thinks he is overcharging her on rent.
(c) She lost her parents as a child and doesn't want to become attached to him.
(d) She thinks he might have a shady past.
3. What does Kinsey learn from the document she obtains at the courthouse?
(a) Shana's maiden name.
(b) That Shana adopted Jean.
(c) The name of the doctor who delivered Jean.
(d) The name of Jean's father.
4. What information is in the item that Kinsey finds outside Shana's apartment?
(a) A phone number marked "Urgent".
(b) A reference to Jean's baptism.
(c) Someone has written a meeting time and place.
(d) An address for a Floral Beach married man.
5. The evening of her angry confrontation with Royce, Kinsey has tea with Ann. What does Ann tell her about her childhood?
(a) That she was sickly and her parents were not affectionate.
(b) That is was restrictive living in a motel.
(c) That she was the most popular girl in town.
(d) That it was very happy and her parents favored her over Bailey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
2. Where does Kinsey go to see Tap Granger for the first time?
3. When Kinsey sees Shana for the first time, why is she surprised?
4. Which of the following does Kinsey notice there is not a lot of in the courtroom?
5. After she visits Shana, how does Royce make Kinsey angry?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)