|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does someone tell Kinsey about Tap's last night alive?
(a) That he had gotten very drunk.
(b) This individual tells Kinsey that Tap got a call from someone with a slurred voice.
(c) That he had confessed to killing Jean.
(d) That he threatened to turn Bailey in.
2. What kind of life does Tap tell Kinsey he is living now?
(a) He loves his wife but doesn't want to be a father.
(b) He is respectable, and married with children.
(c) He is trapped in an unhappy marriage.
(d) He hates his job and wants a new career.
3. Which of the following does Kinsey notice there is not a lot of in the courtroom?
(a) Local people.
4. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
(b) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
(c) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
(d) In a condo in Los Angeles.
5. What was Ori allergic to?
(b) Sulfa drugs.
(d) Direct sunlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person that Kinsey asked about the phone call tell her about the phone system at the motel?
2. What does Bailey's lawyer tell Kinsey when she runs into him at the courthouse?
3. Why did Kinsey feel uncomfortable at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the motel Kinsey will call home during Bailey's case?
5. The man who headed the youth group tells Kinsey that Jean was involved with a married man. Who was it?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)