|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shana tell Kinsey about her relationship with Jean just before she died?
(a) That Shana had been against Jean leaving town for college.
(b) They had become distant because of Jean's lifestyle.
(c) It was close but Jean preferred staying with her aunt.
(d) They were close but Jean had taken to sneaking out of their apartment.
2. What time had Bailey told Kinsey that he'd been on the beach with Jean the night she died?
(a) Ten o'clock.
(c) Eleven o'clock.
(d) Eleven thirty.
3. What does Rick specifically tell Kinsey about Jean's last night?
(a) He says that Jean and Bailey arrived at the beach at midnight.
(b) That he saw Jean with Tap Granger.
(c) That Jean had gone home well before midnight.
(d) That she gave him a ride home.
4. Why is Kinsey eager to get away from Ann and Ori at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) Ann was about to give Ori an injection.
(b) Kinsey was bored being around them.
(c) Ann and Ori were asking Kinsey very personal questions.
(d) Ann and Ori were arguing loudly.
5. Where does Kinsey go to see Tap Granger for the first time?
(a) The gas station where he works.
(b) The local bar.
(c) At Bailey's old apartment.
(d) At a beach house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person that Kinsey asked about the phone call tell her about the phone system at the motel?
2. The doctor's wife that attacks Kinsey injures her arm. How does Kinsey retaliate?
3. In the Royce's motel lobby, Kinsey finds a pamphlet for the Eucalyptus Mineral Hot Springs. What does the pamphlet advertise?
4. What does Ann tell Kinsey that Jean had told her about Jean's relationship with Bailey?
5. After seeing the principal, Kinsey goes to see Bailey. What does he tell her Jean was doing at the time of her death?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)