|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Royce's motel lobby, Kinsey finds a pamphlet for the Eucalyptus Mineral Hot Springs. What does the pamphlet advertise?
(a) Mud baths, hot tubs, and rooms.
(b) A convention hall.
(c) An exercise and diet center.
(d) A serenity retreat.
2. Why did Kinsey feel uncomfortable at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Ann and Ori were screaming at each other.
(b) Ann was giving Ori an injection.
(c) Ann was accusing her of being incompetent.
(d) There was no air conditioning in Ori's room.
3. When had Bailey Fowler and Jean Timberlake dated?
(a) When they were in their first year of college.
(b) When he was twenty and she was a high school freshman.
(c) When he was twenty and she was a high school senior.
(d) Before Bailey went to jail for the first time.
4. When Kinsey sees Shana for the first time, why is she surprised?
(a) She looks exactly like Jean.
(b) She is very beautiful.
(c) She looks a lot like Kinsey.
(d) That she looks young for her age.
5. Bailey's lawyer tells Kinsey about Bailey's first criminal charge when he had just finished high school. What was it for?
(b) Passing bad checks.
(c) Petty theft.
(d) Armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinsey finally decides to visit Shana in her small apartment. What has Shana been doing?
2. Kinsey meets Tap Granger for the second time at a local business with the owner of the establishment. What is the man's name?
3. Kinsey goes for a run when she gets home from her first meeting with Royce. Where does she run?
4. What kind of life does Tap tell Kinsey he is living now?
5. Who did the man who hauled Bailey out of the courtroom turn out to be?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)