|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Bailey serve for his first charge?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
2. What does Kinsey notice about the hot tubs at the spa she visited after Bailey's escape?
(a) They are named after colors.
(b) That they have names like "Serenity" and "Meditation".
(c) They are the most expensive money can buy.
(d) They need cleaning.
3. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
4. Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer soon after she leaves the motel for the first time. What is his lawyer's name?
(a) Tap Granger.
(b) Jack Clemson.
(c) John Granger.
(d) Henry Haws.
5. Which of the following does Kinsey notice there is not a lot of in the courtroom?
(a) Local people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kinsey usually live?
2. Where is Bailey at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the motel Kinsey will call home during Bailey's case?
4. What is making a lot of noise at the place Kinsey sees Shana for the first time?
5. What kind of life does Tap tell Kinsey he is living now?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)