|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crimes that he and Bailey were involved in does Tap talk about the second time Kinsey meets him?
(a) Passing bad checks.
(b) Running scams.
(c) Armed robbery.
2. Who did the man who hauled Bailey out of the courtroom turn out to be?
(a) Tap Granger.
(b) A reporter.
(c) John Clemson.
(d) A policeman.
3. Why does Kinsey feel uneasy about Henry Pitts?
(a) She thinks she might be falling in love with him.
(b) She lost her parents as a child and doesn't want to become attached to him.
(c) She thinks he might have a shady past.
(d) She thinks he is overcharging her on rent.
4. Ann Fowler tells Kinsey she is on a leave of absence from her job. What is her job?
(a) A high school guidance counselor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A nurse.
5. After talking to Kinsey, Tap leaves to go to the bathroom. What happens after that?
(a) Kinsey waits but he never returns.
(b) Royce shows up.
(c) There is an explosion in a back room.
(d) Kinsey has a drink or two too many.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kinsey returns to the Fowler's motel, what does Ann tell her about her parents?
2. After Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer for the first time, Kinsey goes to the high school that Jean attended. What is the name of the high school?
3. What is the name of the motel Kinsey will call home during Bailey's case?
4. What kind of job did Bailey hold during the years he was the run?
5. Who is the owner of the spa Kinsey goes to visit?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)