|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bailey at the beginning of the book?
(a) Staying with his parents.
(b) In jail waiting to be arraigned.
(c) Living in San Diego.
(d) In jail doing five years for fraud.
2. Why does Kinsey feel uneasy about Henry Pitts?
(a) She thinks he is overcharging her on rent.
(b) She thinks he might have a shady past.
(c) She thinks she might be falling in love with him.
(d) She lost her parents as a child and doesn't want to become attached to him.
3. What does David Poletti tell Kinsey about Jean?
(a) She was the nicest girl in town.
(b) She was promiscuous in high school.
(c) She told everyone she was a virgin.
(d) She was very shy and quiet.
4. What does someone tell Kinsey about Tap's last night alive?
(a) That he threatened to turn Bailey in.
(b) That he had confessed to killing Jean.
(c) This individual tells Kinsey that Tap got a call from someone with a slurred voice.
(d) That he had gotten very drunk.
5. Jean was pregnant at the time of her death. What did Bailey tell Kinsey about the father of Jean's child?
(a) That it was Tap Granger.
(b) That he was a classmate.
(c) That he was from out of town.
(d) That he was a married man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
2. What does Kinsey notice about the hot tubs at the spa she visited after Bailey's escape?
3. A man named Royce hires Kinsey to investigate the case. How is he connected to Bailey?
4. After seeing the principal, Kinsey goes to see Bailey. What does he tell her Jean was doing at the time of her death?
5. Who did the man who hauled Bailey out of the courtroom turn out to be?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)