|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tap tell Kinsey happened with the proceeds of his and Bailey's crimes?
(a) That they had purchased a condo.
(b) That he didn't know.
(c) That they had spent it all.
(d) That it was in a bank account in San Diego.
2. After Kinsey gets home from her run after her first visit to Floral Beach, what does she do?
(a) Goes through old newspaper clippings about Bailey and Jean.
(b) Looks for Bailey and Jean on the Internet.
(c) Phones Bailey's lawyer.
(d) Phones some of Bailey's high school friends.
3. What is Bailey's attitude when Kinsey first meets with him?
(a) He was depressed and despondent.
(b) He was optimistic and upbeat.
(c) He was indifferent and apathetic.
(d) He was calm and confident.
4. Why did Kinsey feel uncomfortable at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) There was no air conditioning in Ori's room.
(b) Ann was accusing her of being incompetent.
(c) Ann and Ori were screaming at each other.
(d) Ann was giving Ori an injection.
5. What problem does Ann have with her mother?
(a) Her mother never lets Ann out of her sight.
(b) Her mother is very hard to please.
(c) She won't let Ann give her her medicine.
(d) It is impossible to lift her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting Oribelle and Ann for the first time at the motel, where does Kinsey go?
2. Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer soon after she leaves the motel for the first time. What is his lawyer's name?
3. Where does Kinsey usually live?
4. Who was the principal at Jean Timberlake's old high school?
5. Which of the following was not true about Jean?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)