|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bailey's lawyer do while Kinsey talks to him?
(a) Run on his treadmill.
(b) Eat a pizza.
(c) Talk on his phone.
2. What is the name of the motel Kinsey will call home during Bailey's case?
(a) Floral Beach Motel.
(b) Orange Grove Motel.
(c) Ocean Street Motel.
(d) Hospitality Court.
3. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
4. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
(b) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
(c) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
(d) In a condo in Los Angeles.
5. In the Royce's motel lobby, Kinsey finds a pamphlet for the Eucalyptus Mineral Hot Springs. What does the pamphlet advertise?
(a) An exercise and diet center.
(b) A convention hall.
(c) A serenity retreat.
(d) Mud baths, hot tubs, and rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinsey find out had happened to Tap after he went to the bathroom?
2. Where do Royce Fowler and his wife live?
3. Kinsey has to live with Henry Pitts while her place is being renovated. Who is Henry?
4. What does Kinsey think about as she drives back to Floral Beach to work on Bailey's case?
5. What kind of life does Tap tell Kinsey he is living now?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)