|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Bailey serve in prison for his conviction in the death of Jean Timberlake before he escaped?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Fourteen months.
(d) Less than a year.
2. Where do Royce Fowler and his wife live?
(a) In their motel, in an apartment behind the main desk.
(b) On the entire ground floor of the motel.
(c) In a separate bungalow on the property.
(d) In a house across the highway from the motel.
3. Which of the following was not true about Jean?
(a) She was illegitimate.
(b) Her mother still lived in town.
(c) She had worked at the Royce's motel.
(d) She was a college student when she died.
4. Bailey's first criminal charge involved another individual. What was his name?
(a) John Clemson.
(b) Danny Haws.
(c) Tap Granger.
(d) Mel Lemay.
5. What does Oribelle (Ori) Fowler suffer from?
(a) Arthritis and diabetes.
(b) Cancer and lupus.
(c) Arthritis and cancer.
(d) Heart disease and diabetes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
2. What is Bailey's attitude when Kinsey first meets with him?
3. Why does Kinsey feel uneasy about Henry Pitts?
4. What is the name of the motel Kinsey will call home during Bailey's case?
5. After Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer for the first time, Kinsey goes to the high school that Jean attended. What is the name of the high school?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)