|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Kinsey meets with Bailey's lawyer for the first time, Kinsey goes to the high school that Jean attended. What is the name of the high school?
(a) Lincoln High School
(b) Central Coast High School
(c) Santa Teresa High School
(d) San Luis Obispo High School
2. Ann Fowler tells Kinsey she is on a leave of absence from her job. What is her job?
(a) A high school guidance counselor.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A teacher.
3. What kind of job did Bailey hold during the years he was the run?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a district manager for a clothing company.
(c) He was a plumber.
(d) He was in sales.
4. Why did Kinsey feel uncomfortable at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Ann was accusing her of being incompetent.
(b) There was no air conditioning in Ori's room.
(c) Ann was giving Ori an injection.
(d) Ann and Ori were screaming at each other.
5. How long did Bailey serve in prison for his conviction in the death of Jean Timberlake before he escaped?
(a) Less than a year.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Fourteen months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kinsey go to see Tap Granger for the first time?
2. Royce believes Bailey is innocent and has a good reason to want his innocence proven soon. What is it?
3. How much time did Bailey serve for his first charge?
4. Who was the principal at Jean Timberlake's old high school?
5. How is Shana Timberlake related to Jean?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)