|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
2. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a condo in Los Angeles.
(b) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
(c) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
(d) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
3. How long did Bailey serve in prison for his conviction in the death of Jean Timberlake before he escaped?
(a) Less than a year.
(b) Fourteen months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eighteen months.
4. Why does Kinsey feel uneasy about Henry Pitts?
(a) She thinks he might have a shady past.
(b) She thinks she might be falling in love with him.
(c) She lost her parents as a child and doesn't want to become attached to him.
(d) She thinks he is overcharging her on rent.
5. While Kinsey is looking at the pamphlet for Eucalyptus Mineral Hot Springs, what does Ann Fowler tell her?
(a) That she believes Bailey killed Jean.
(b) That Jean Timberlake had worked there.
(c) That she hates her brother.
(d) That she doesn't think the truth of the case will ever come out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
2. Bailey's lawyer tells Kinsey about Bailey's first criminal charge when he had just finished high school. What was it for?
3. Royce believes Bailey is innocent and has a good reason to want his innocence proven soon. What is it?
4. What does Kinsey find out about Bailey after her run?
5. Why did Bailey feel he got burned on his first case?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)