|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinsey has to live with Henry Pitts while her place is being renovated. Who is Henry?
(a) Her landlord.
(b) Her sister's ex-husband.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. How much time did Bailey serve for his first charge?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
3. Ann Fowler tells Kinsey she is on a leave of absence from her job. What is her job?
(a) A high school guidance counselor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An accountant.
4. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a condo in Los Angeles.
(b) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
(c) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
(d) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
5. A man named Royce hires Kinsey to investigate the case. How is he connected to Bailey?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He is his lawyer.
(c) He is is agent.
(d) He is his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bailey's first criminal charge involved another individual. What was his name?
2. While Kinsey is looking at the pamphlet for Eucalyptus Mineral Hot Springs, what does Ann Fowler tell her?
3. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
4. Kinsey is hired to investigate a crime that Bailey Fowler was accused of committing seventeen years against Jean Timberlake. What was he charged with?
5. After meeting Oribelle and Ann for the first time at the motel, where does Kinsey go?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)