|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bailey was charged for the death of Jean Timberlake, what was the result?
(a) He escaped from the courthouse.
(b) He was sentenced to death.
(c) He was sentenced for ten years.
(d) He was sentenced to life.
2. What does Kinsey find out had happened to Tap after he went to the bathroom?
(a) His wife showed up demanding he get home.
(b) He took sick suddenly and went home.
(c) He had gotten a phone call and left.
(d) He gave someone a lift to the next town.
3. What does Kinsey wonder about Bailey's escape from the courthouse?
(a) Whether he was meant to be killed too.
(b) Whether his father was behind it.
(c) Whether the deputy had helped Bailey escape.
(d) Whether Bailey fixed it so that Tap got killed.
4. What does Kinsey think about as she drives back to Floral Beach to work on Bailey's case?
(a) Her last case.
(d) Her car.
5. What does Oribelle (Ori) Fowler suffer from?
(a) Arthritis and cancer.
(b) Cancer and lupus.
(c) Heart disease and diabetes.
(d) Arthritis and diabetes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kinsey usually live?
2. After seeing the principal, Kinsey goes to see Bailey. What does he tell her Jean was doing at the time of her death?
3. After Kinsey gets home from her run after her first visit to Floral Beach, what does she do?
4. What does Bailey's lawyer do while Kinsey talks to him?
5. What problem does Ann have with her mother?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)