|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kinsey is looking at the pamphlet for Eucalyptus Mineral Hot Springs, what does Ann Fowler tell her?
(a) That she doesn't think the truth of the case will ever come out.
(b) That she believes Bailey killed Jean.
(c) That she hates her brother.
(d) That Jean Timberlake had worked there.
2. Where does Kinsey usually live?
(a) In a town house in San Luis Obispo.
(b) In a condo in Los Angeles.
(c) In a small apartment in Santa Teresa.
(d) In a bungalow in Floral Beach.
3. What does Tap tell Kinsey happened with the proceeds of his and Bailey's crimes?
(a) That it was in a bank account in San Diego.
(b) That they had purchased a condo.
(c) That they had spent it all.
(d) That he didn't know.
4. What does Kinsey think about as she drives back to Floral Beach to work on Bailey's case?
(a) Her last case.
(d) Her car.
5. When had Bailey Fowler and Jean Timberlake dated?
(a) When they were in their first year of college.
(b) Before Bailey went to jail for the first time.
(c) When he was twenty and she was a high school senior.
(d) When he was twenty and she was a high school freshman.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man named Royce hires Kinsey to investigate the case. How is he connected to Bailey?
2. The day after talking with Tap Granger, why does Kinsey go with Royce to the courthouse?
3. What is making a lot of noise at the place Kinsey sees Shana for the first time?
4. What does Kinsey wonder about Bailey's escape from the courthouse?
5. Kinsey meets Tap Granger for the second time at a local business with the owner of the establishment. What is the man's name?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)