|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bailey was picked up in Los Angeles not long before Kinsey was hired. Why?
(a) He had a lot of unpaid traffic violations.
(b) He had assaulted a policeman.
(c) He had adopted the same name as another man wanted by the police.
(d) A neighbor had reported him as suspicious.
2. What had happened to Kinsey's residence during her last case?
(a) It was destroyed by fire.
(b) It had suffered heavy flood damage.
(c) It had been bombed.
(d) It had been damaged in an earthquake.
3. The day after talking with Tap Granger, why does Kinsey go with Royce to the courthouse?
(a) To watch the trial of a local drug trafficker.
(b) To watch Bailey's trial.
(c) To search for Jean's death certificate.
(d) To see Bailey's arraignment.
4. What does Tap tell Kinsey happened with the proceeds of his and Bailey's crimes?
(a) That they had purchased a condo.
(b) That he didn't know.
(c) That they had spent it all.
(d) That it was in a bank account in San Diego.
5. What does Kinsey find out about Bailey after her run?
(a) That he had been in counseling for drug addiction.
(b) That he had served time for armed robbery before Jean's death.
(c) That he was willing to admit to killing Jean.
(d) That he was now a very wealthy man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bailey feel he got burned on his first case?
2. What problem does Ann have with her mother?
3. What does Bailey's lawyer tell Kinsey when she runs into him at the courthouse?
4. How is Shana Timberlake related to Jean?
5. What does Kinsey find out had happened to Tap after he went to the bathroom?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)