|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting the man who headed the youth group, Kinsey goes to the courthouse. What does she get there?
(a) A copy of Jean's marriage license.
(b) A copy of Jean's birth certificate.
(c) A copy of Jean's adoption record.
(d) A copy of Jean's arrest record.
2. What were the names of the staff members that Jean saw a lot of in her last year of school?
(a) Sarah Brunswick and Elva Dunne.
(b) John Clemson and Joleen Granger.
(c) Dwight Shales and Ann Fowler.
(d) Curtis Pearl and Henry Pitts.
3. What does Tap tell Kinsey happened with the proceeds of his and Bailey's crimes?
(a) That they had spent it all.
(b) That he didn't know.
(c) That it was in a bank account in San Diego.
(d) That they had purchased a condo.
4. The man who headed the youth group tells Kinsey that Jean was involved with a married man. Who was it?
(a) Dwight Shales.
(b) Jack Clemson.
(c) Joseph Dunne.
(d) Reverend Haws.
5. After talking to Ann about her parents, where does Kinsey go hoping to find Shana Timberlake?
(a) The drugstore.
(b) The liquor store.
(c) The spa.
(d) The local pool hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is in the item that Kinsey finds outside Shana's apartment?
2. Where does Kinsey go to see Tap Granger for the first time?
3. What does Tap Granger's widow tell Kinsey about the gun he had at the courthouse?
4. What does Kinsey overhear from Ori and her housekeeper the morning Ann goes to visit Royce in the hospital?
5. Why does Kinsey go to the Baptist Church after she finds the item outside Shana's apartment?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)