|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who had headed the group Jean joined laughs at Kinsey's idea that Jean might have been interested in him. Why is this?
(a) He was dating her best friend at the time.
(b) He was of a different religion.
(c) He says she was only interested in athletes and he had no talent for sports.
(d) He says Jean was only liked attractive guys - he has a large scar on his face.
2. What staff members did Jean see a lot of during her last year of school?
(a) The principal and the guidance counselor.
(b) The vice-principal and the nurse.
(c) The principal and the nurse.
(d) The vice-principal and the guidance counselor.
3. What does Kinsey overhear from Ori and her housekeeper the morning Ann goes to visit Royce in the hospital?
(a) That people are out looking for Bailey,
(b) That Ori is convinced Royce doesn't really have cancer.
(c) That Royce has over a million dollars in the bank.
(d) That people are buying guns and chain-fences to protect themselves from Bailey.
4. What does Dr. Dunne admit to Kinsey after she hounds him about it?
(a) That he paid Tap Granger to spring Bailey from the courthouse.
(b) That Elva was not his wife; he was secretly married to Shana.
(c) That he was Jean's father.
(d) That he was Shana's father.
5. What does Tap Granger's widow tell Kinsey about the gun he had at the courthouse?
(a) It did not work.
(b) It was illegal.
(c) It was not his gun.
(d) He'd had it since he was ten years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bailey's attitude when Kinsey first meets with him?
2. Kinsey has no success tracking Shana at the church or the old apartment. She now goes to talk to Dr. Dunne. What does he admit to?
3. What word is on Kinsey's mind as she heads to the Eucalyptus Springs spa?
4. Dwight Shales shows up at Tap Granger's widow's house. What does he tell Kinsey?
5. At Jean's old high school, where does Kinsey find photos of her?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)