|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinsey learn from the document she obtains at the courthouse?
(a) Shana's maiden name.
(b) That Shana adopted Jean.
(c) The name of Jean's father.
(d) The name of the doctor who delivered Jean.
2. At Jean's old high school, where does Kinsey find photos of her?
(a) In the graduate photo hall of honor.
(b) In old school newspapers.
(c) In old yearbooks.
(d) In the student council office.
3. What are Kinsey's thoughts about what she sees at the Timberlake's old apartment building?
(a) That it was not a good place to bring up a teenager.
(b) The place badly needs cleaning and renovating.
(c) That Jean used to meet boyfriends there.
(d) Shana still goes there occasionally.
4. Kinsey meets Tap Granger for the second time at a local business with the owner of the establishment. What is the man's name?
5. Why does Kinsey go to the Baptist Church after she finds the item outside Shana's apartment?
(a) She believes the information in it points to something found at the church.
(b) It is the closest building to Shana's apartment.
(c) She needs to clarify a religious question.
(d) She needs to use a washroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jean joined a certain group just before she died because she was interested in the boy who headed it. Who was he?
2. Who was the principal at Jean Timberlake's old high school?
3. What does Tap tell Kinsey happened with the proceeds of his and Bailey's crimes?
4. Where does Kinsey go to see Tap Granger for the first time?
5. When Kinsey goes through Jean's old high school records, what does she notice about the girl?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)