1. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
2. Kinsey is hired to investigate a crime that Bailey Fowler was accused of committing seventeen years against Jean Timberlake. What was he charged with?
(c) Voluntary manslaugter.
(d) Vehicular homicide.
3. Where is Bailey at the beginning of the book?
(a) Staying with his parents.
(b) Living in San Diego.
(c) In jail doing five years for fraud.
(d) In jail waiting to be arraigned.
4. A man named Royce hires Kinsey to investigate the case. How is he connected to Bailey?
(a) He is his father.
(b) He is his lawyer.
(c) He is is agent.
(d) He is his uncle.
5. Royce brings another person with him when he interviews Kinsey. Who is it?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) His therapist.
(d) His nurse.
6. How long did Bailey serve in prison for his conviction in the death of Jean Timberlake before he escaped?
(a) Less than a year.
(b) Fourteen months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eighteen months.
This section contains 6,883 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)