1. What American State is the setting for F is For Fugitive?
2. Kinsey is hired to investigate a crime that Bailey Fowler was accused of committing seventeen years against Jean Timberlake. What was he charged with?
(b) Vehicular homicide.
(d) Voluntary manslaugter.
3. Where is Bailey at the beginning of the book?
(a) In jail doing five years for fraud.
(b) In jail waiting to be arraigned.
(c) Staying with his parents.
(d) Living in San Diego.
4. A man named Royce hires Kinsey to investigate the case. How is he connected to Bailey?
(a) He is is agent.
(b) He is his lawyer.
(c) He is his father.
(d) He is his uncle.
5. Royce brings another person with him when he interviews Kinsey. Who is it?
(a) His therapist.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His nurse.
(d) His son.
6. How long did Bailey serve in prison for his conviction in the death of Jean Timberlake before he escaped?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) Less than a year.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Two years.
This section contains 6,883 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)