|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Tragedy of the Family Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Filip waited in the gas chamber, who did he learn had committed suicide?
(a) Daniel Ostbaum.
(b) Fredi Hirsch.
2. What size was the cell that Filip and the others were brought to at the end of their eventful day in Chapter 2?
(a) As large as the crematorium.
(b) Eight feet by ten feet.
(c) Three paces long by three paces wide.
(d) There was no way to tell.
3. What were the people in the crematorium killed with?
(a) Lethal injections.
(b) Machine guns.
(c) Poison gas.
(d) Electric shocks.
4. What was Filip ordered to do to the dead bodies in the cremation room?
(a) Bury them.
(b) Strip them of their clothing.
(c) Check to make sure they were dead.
(d) Haul them into a pile.
5. In Chapter 3, when a crowd of 1,000 people undressed, what did they begin to do when they realized they would be killed?
(b) Cried and prayed silently.
(c) They began to dress again.
(d) Threw their clothing at the German soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did some of the Family Camp prisoners shout as they awaited death in the crematorium?
2. While Filip was in the gas chamber, who did he look up to find surrounding him?
3. When hundred of prisoners were beaten and ordered to undress in the yard, what did Fischl do?
4. What did almost every prisoner in the Sonderkommando spend a great deal of time doing?
5. What did the girls in the gas chamber do to Filip?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)