|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
(a) It will prove he loves her.
(b) It will help him seem less barbaric.
(c) It will give him greater strength.
(d) It will please his father.
2. How would you describe Roland's wife?
(a) An old and stubborn woman.
(b) A young woman who will make a good queen.
(c) A young woman who has no interest in being queen.
(d) Very unpopular with the people of the kingdom.
3. Who wants to kill the queen?
(a) Her maid.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her husband's advisor.
(d) Her son.
4. What is foreshadowed by the aborted murder attempt?
(a) A much larger plot to kill all of the royalty.
(b) One character's ability to get away with murder.
(c) The general dislike of the queen by everyone in the kingdom.
(d) One character's intention to gain control of the kingdom.
5. Which of the following themes is not introduced as the story progresses?
(a) Guilt and shame.
(b) Murder and deceit.
(c) Parental neglect.
(d) Sibling ribalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the gift and begins to use and enjoy it?
2. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
3. Who plots to bring ruin to the kingdom?
4. How does the murderer guarantee help with the plot to kill the queen?
5. What is used in an aborted plot to kill the queen?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)