|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
(a) She is afraid of it.
(b) It does not fit.
(c) She is too old for it.
(d) She does not like it.
2. Who assists the murderer in killing the queen?
(a) The queen's best friend.
(b) The queen's husband.
(c) The queen's son.
(d) The queen's midwife.
3. What happens when Peter tells his father about the incident with the horse?
(a) He is made head groomsman.
(b) He is rewarded.
(c) He is made king.
(d) He is punished.
4. Which of the following themes is not introduced as the story progresses?
(a) Murder and deceit.
(b) Parental neglect.
(c) Sibling ribalry.
(d) Guilt and shame.
5. What is it that Thomas feels guilty about, but is not responsible for?
(a) His friend's death.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His brother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
2. What is foreshadowed by the aborted murder attempt?
3. What does Peter's mother encourage him to use at meals?
4. What causes the queen's death?
5. What is the name of the kingdom in this story?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)