|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to help the king when he becomes ill?
2. What action do the rescuers take in preparation for helping Peter?
(a) They go over their plans.
(b) They make a map.
(c) They discuss turning back.
(d) They go to sleep.
3. What causes the queen's death?
(a) A poisoned drink.
(b) A broken heart.
(d) A knife wound.
4. How does the murderer guarantee help with the plot to kill the queen?
(a) By acquiring skills in black magic.
(b) By enlisting the aid of another murderer.
(c) By buying the favor of the king.
(d) By saving a young man's life.
5. Peter is glad for the information, but feels that he must do something about the note. What does he do?
(a) He burns it in the fireplace.
(b) He shreds it and throws the pieces out the window.
(c) He carefully hides it in a book.
(d) He eats it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ben's reaction when the Judge-General offers him money?
2. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
3. What is the dying king's last word?
4. How do Ben's parents feel about his relationship with Peter?
5. Why is this person killed?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)