|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
2. Peter is glad for the information, but feels that he must do something about the note. What does he do?
(a) He burns it in the fireplace.
(b) He eats it.
(c) He carefully hides it in a book.
(d) He shreds it and throws the pieces out the window.
3. After Thomas has been crowned, a soldier shows up at Ben's house and orders him to go to the Judge-General's home. What is Ben's reaction?
(a) He refuses to go, stating he is afraid for his family.
(b) He says he will go when he has proof his friend is alive.
(c) He goes willingly, willing to do anything to save his friend.
(d) He goes reluctantly, not knowing what he might be walking into.
4. How do Ben's parents feel about his relationship with Peter?
(a) They do not meddle in their son's business.
(b) They are frightened.
(c) They are unconcerned.
(d) They are proud.
5. What is Ben's reaction when the Judge-General offers him money?
(a) He gratefully accepts it.
(b) He accepts it at first, but later returns it.
(c) He refuses to take any for himself.
(d) He refuses because the offer is so low.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
2. Which one of the following themes is revealed in this episode?
3. Where does Thomas wake up?
4. Who assists the murderer in killing the queen?
5. Which of the following is not a king of Delain?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)