|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action is Peter instructed to take if he wants the help of an accomplice?
(a) Put a candle in the window.
(b) Throw a note through the window.
(c) Meet in a secluded spot at midnight.
(d) Turn out all the lights.
2. Which of these characters is not attempting to help Peter?
3. When Peter's second request is delivered, who does he identify as one of the deliverers?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His attorney.
4. When a group of men recognize Peter's long-time friend, what happens?
(a) They surround him and protect him from others.
(b) They attempt to beat him.
(c) They offer to help in any way they can.
(d) They attempt to kill him.
5. What causes the king's death?
(a) He chokes on a morsel of food.
(b) A poisoned glass of wine.
(c) He is stabbed as he walks in the garden.
(d) A fall from his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Thomas?
2. Which of the following characters is most likely to be the greatest help in getting to the prisoner?
3. Who discovers the gift and begins to use and enjoy it?
4. After the coronation, which of these characters is excited about the future?
5. How does Peter react when he hears someone coming?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)