|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Oskar ask his mother about Ron in Googolplex?
(a) If he is Jewish.
(b) If she is sleeping with him.
(c) If she loves him.
(d) If his father knew him.
2. What is written on key Oskar finds in Googolplex?
(b) P.O. 254.
3. Who is the first person to call Grandma after the planes his the Towers in My Feelings?
(d) Thomas, Sr.
4. In My Feelings, Thomas is unable to answer what he and Grandma are, between which two things?
(a) Something or Nothing.
(b) Together or Apart.
(c) Lovers or Siblings.
(d) Good or Bad.
5. What does Grandma resolve to do the morning of the Dresden bombing?
(a) Apologize to her sister.
(b) Leave Dresden.
(c) Ask Thomas to kiss her.
(d) Write the Turkish prisoner back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma notice about Thomas's clothes in My Feelings?
2. To whom is Thomas writing Why I'm Not Where You Are?
3. What does Abby Black refuse to do for Oskar in The Only Animal?
4. What command does Oskar refuse in his first jujitsu class?
5. Which Black lives in the same building as Oskar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Thomas's decision to leave Grandma in Why I'm Not Where You Are.
2. What did Oskar Schell do with the phone after his father's call on September 11, 2001?
3. What ideas does Oskar Schell come up with in the beginning of What The?
4. How does Grandma know that Thomas is gone at the end of My Feelings?
5. What does Oskar do with the key in this chapter?
6. What is Thomas Schell doing when he begins to lose his words?
7. How do the Blacks of chapters past reappear in this chapter?
8. What is the significance of the storage unit in The Only Animal?
9. What do Abby Black and Oskar Schell talk about in The Only Animal?
10. What do Grandma and Anna do the night before the bombing of Dresden?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)