1. Which of the following is not a function Oskar Schell imagines for his talking teapot in What The?
Sounds like a train.
2. What command does Oskar refuse in his first jujitsu class?
Kick his Sensei's crotch.
3. What French expression does Oskar repeatedly use to refer to his mother?
4. How does Oskar Schell meet Gerald Thompson in What The?
Gerald drives the limo to his father's funeral.
5. What logical reason does Oskar give for everyone in the world not being able to play Hamlet at the same time?
There are not enough skulls.
This section contains 4,934 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)