|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why I'm Not Where You Are (9/11/03).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a function Oskar Schell imagines for his talking teapot in What The?
(a) Speaks like his father.
(b) Sounds like a train.
(c) Sings Yellow Submarine.
(d) Recites Hamlet.
2. Who is the first person to call Grandma after the planes his the Towers in My Feelings?
(c) Thomas, Sr.
3. What does Mom ask Grandma to do when she calls her in My Feelings?
(a) Watch Oskar.
(b) Close the jewelry store.
(c) Put up posters with her son's picture.
(d) Try to contact Thomas, Jr.
4. What is significant about Grandma's Dresden and Thomas dreams in My Feelings?
(a) Oskar is in them.
(b) They happen in reverse.
(c) They only consist of brief snapshots.
(d) She experiences them outside her body.
5. In Why I'm Not Where You Are, Thomas says he would give anything never to think of what again?
(d) His sculptures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affliction does A.R. Black have?
2. How long does Thomas later learn the first bombing of Dresden lasted?
3. How does Oskar Schell meet Gerald Thompson in What The?
4. What does Grandma refuse to share with Thomas in Why I'm Not Where You Are?
5. Why is Oskar particularly compelled by the renter when they meet in Alive and Alone?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)