|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why I'm Not Where You Are (9/11/03).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Grandma's family begins a mental collapse as the war approaches?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her brother .
2. In My Feelings, Thomas is unable to answer what he and Grandma are, between which two things?
(a) Lovers or Siblings.
(b) Something or Nothing.
(c) Together or Apart.
(d) Good or Bad.
3. At the beginning of The Only Animal, Oskar remembers his dad explain how he could change what gargantuan natural formation?
(a) The Polar Icecaps.
(b) The Grand Canyon.
(c) The Alps.
(d) The Sahara Desert.
4. What is the first business that Oskar consults about the key in Googolplex?
(a) The family accountant.
(b) His father's jewelry store.
(c) A locksmith.
(d) An art store.
5. In The Only Animal, what does Oskar say elephants may have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What noises do the students make at the end of Oskar's presentation in Happiness, Happiness?
2. How many times do Anna and Thomas miss each other before finding each other in Why I'm Not Where You Are?
3. Which of the following is not a function Oskar Schell imagines for his talking teapot in What The?
4. Which Beatles song does Oskar recall his father whistling?
5. Which famous person declines to look at a letter of recommendation in Happiness, Happiness?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)