Quiz: What The? to Why I'm Not Where You Are (4/12/78)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What famous person writes Oskar Schell in Googolplex?
a) Richard Dawkins.
b) Michael Bloomberg.
c) Ringo Starr.
d) George W. Bush.
2. What does Grandma learn to become a real American?
a) State capitals.
c) The National Anthem.
d) Baseball players.
3. What is the only object Thomas retrieves in the rubble of Dresden?
a) His favorit tie.
b) His typewriter.
c) His copy of Ovid's Metamorphosis.
d) His rifle.
4. Which of the following is not something that Thomas Schell takes pictures of in My Feelings?
b) The undersides of bookshelves.
c) The sky.
5. What does Oskar keep under his bed...
This section contains 314 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)