|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alive and Alone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Oskar nervous about meeting Ruth Black?
(a) She lives atop a skyscraper.
(b) He hasn't gone alone to an apartment in some time.
(c) She lives way out in Staten Island.
(d) He worries he does not look his best.
2. How long is the letter that Grandma's own grandmother gives her in My Feelings?
(a) 67 pages long.
(b) 1 page long.
(c) 1 sentence long.
(d) 1 word long.
3. Who is the first person to call Grandma after the planes his the Towers in My Feelings?
(a) Thomas, Sr.
4. What does the interviewee at the beginning of Happiness, Happiness call for at the end of his story?
(a) Foreign aid to his country.
(b) The end of war.
(c) The rise of the revolutionary workers.
(d) The prosecution of Harry Truman.
5. Which of the following is not something that Thomas Schell takes pictures of in My Feelings?
(b) The sky.
(d) The undersides of bookshelves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Agnes Black Die on September 11, 2001?
2. What does Grandma regularly ask Thomas Schell to pick up at the airport for her?
3. Which of the following is not something Grandma remembers as she sits with Oskar in My Feelings?
4. In My Feelings, Thomas is unable to answer what he and Grandma are, between which two things?
5. Where is Oskar when Grandma finds him in My Feelings?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)