|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alive and Alone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does interviewee at the beginning of Happiness, Happiness describe?
(a) The liberation of Dachau.
(b) The bombing of Hiroshima.
(c) The firebombing of Dresden.
(d) The execution of Mussolini.
2. Who in Grandma's family begins a mental collapse as the war approaches?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother .
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. In Happiness, Happiness, what child actor does Jimmy make sexually explicit comments about?
(a) Jonathan Lipnicki.
(b) Haley Joel Osmond.
(c) Emma Watson.
(d) Dakota Fanning.
4. What is significant about Grandma's Dresden and Thomas dreams in My Feelings?
(a) She experiences them outside her body.
(b) Oskar is in them.
(c) They only consist of brief snapshots.
(d) They happen in reverse.
5. Who did the killer in My Feelings murder?
(a) A store clerk.
(b) His brother.
(c) A policeman.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grandma secretly spy on Thomas in My Feelings?
2. How does Oskar respond to A.R. Black's announcement that he is quitting the search?
3. What does Thomas say he is going to do when he leaves the apartment in My Feelings?
4. How long does A.R. help in the search before giving up in Alive and Alone?
5. How does Thomas Schell, Sr., describe his son's voice on the September 11th messages?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)