1. Jeanne Guyon begins by saying that some people believe they can never be truly close to Jesus Christ. Does she agree?
2. To have a close relationship with Jesus one must be centered around what?
3. Guyon says that a closer walk with Jesus Christ will do what to selfish desires?
They will no longer have the importance they once had.
4. How is the prayer life Guyon describes simple to attain?
If one knows the way.
5. How many ways are there for a beginner to come to Christ?
6. What is one option for coming to Christ?
Praying the Scripture.
This section contains 4,744 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)