|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guyon warns against blaming who for specific circumstances?
2. How can you avoid temptation?
(a) Remain close to God.
(b) Run away from the temptation.
(c) Ignore the temptation.
(d) Understand the temptation.
3. She says that when your mind wanders, what should you do?
(a) Force your mind to stop wandering and return to a place of focus.
(b) Allow it to wander freely.
(c) Do not waste your time being distressed because of your faults.
(d) See to where it wanders.
4. Is it a waste of time to try to figure out what God might do or what He is like?
5. She warns that those who are left with the responsibility of bringing the youngsters to the Lord will someday have to do what?
(a) Let them go.
(b) Allow them to make mistakes.
(c) Help the youngsters into heaven.
(d) Account for what they did or did not do.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only requirement for the "faithful" of you is to do what?
2. Guyon reassures you that you may find yourself doing what?
3. Is self-denial the answer for overcoming this aspect of ourselves that has been discussed in # 83?
4. Guyon asks you to consider whether you really want to give your life to the Lord, reminding you of what?
5. Guyon concludes by reminding the reader what about the Lord?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)