|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a level at which the Lord will bestow ____________ at your confession.
(a) His love.
(b) His understanding.
(c) His peace.
(d) His patience.
2. What must happen for the Spirit to act?
(a) You must tell the Spirit to act.
(b) You must tell others to give up their activities.
(c) You must believe the Spirit can act.
(d) You must willingly give up your own activities.
3. Passivity requires what?
(a) A strong will.
4. Is it a waste of time to try to figure out what God might do or what He is like?
5. She concludes the thought by saying that this path requires nothing of you and that the best of God is the ___________ to reach.
(d) Most fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Your will be done" mean?
2. Guyon says you must turn _____________ to find the Lord, and continues to warn against allowing the mind to wander.
3. What will everyone have to do before God someday?
4. She then warns that it's human nature to fight against such _____________, but says that God will provide the grace to remain strong in your commitment.
5. She says that there will come a point at which you simply hate _______ as God hates ________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)