|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeanne Guyon begins by saying that some people believe they can never be truly close to Jesus Christ. Does she agree?
(a) In certain circumstances.
2. Once you have reached the point of continual prayer, it's impossible to differentiate between prayer and what?
(a) Other activities.
(c) The Lord's presence.
3. Will opening to grace draw you closer to Him?
4. Guyon says that you must be willing to become one with whom?
(a) The Pope.
(c) Jesus Christ.
(d) Others in the church.
5. What is Guyon's warning regarding the imagination?
(a) It will still be active.
(b) It is always dangerous.
(c) It is powerful.
(d) It will be destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guyon says there is a "second level of prayers" that may be used by whom?
2. What should the new Christian be taught?
3. Who should be the one praying?
4. She warns that trying to "produce a contrite heart" through your own endeavors _____________________ true repentance.
5. To what does Guyon compare temptation?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)