|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long should one be willing to wait in a specific place?
(a) For a day.
(b) For a few moments.
(c) For a few hours.
(d) As long as you sense the Lord there.
2. According to Guyon, is there any need for ritual or memorization?
(b) A little.
3. She says that your abandonment must go one step farther so that you abandon what?
(a) Your friends.
(b) Your reactions.
(c) Your thoughts.
(d) Your family.
4. What does a child do when he is frightened?
(a) He wonders about what is frightening him.
(b) He hides.
(c) He cries.
(d) He runs to the waiting arms of his mother.
5. What should the new Christian be taught?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) The stories of Jesus Christ.
(c) To pray and turn inward.
(d) The Creeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. She likens this magnetism to what?
2. Can outward activities ever draw you closer to the Lord?
3. The person who follows this method will naturally be far removed from what?
4. When focusing on overcoming this aspect, you are making them _________________ to overcome.
5. She says that it's important to remember that it is ________ that makes all things possible.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)