|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can outward activities ever draw you closer to the Lord?
2. What is the purpose of this intercession?
(a) To make you perfect in keeping with God's will.
(b) To help you keep with God's will.
(c) To guide you in keeping with God's will.
(d) To help you guide others to God's will.
3. To have a close relationship with Jesus one must be centered around what?
4. When choosing a passage of scripture, what does Guyon recommend?
(a) A passage that is simple and practical.
(b) A passage that a priest would recommend.
(c) A passage that is popular.
(d) A passage that is long and meaningful.
5. What does Guyon say the reader must do, like the Lord?
(a) Love others.
(b) Be kind.
(c) Accept the cross.
(d) Enjoy the good times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guyon admonishes that you must remember that this action happens when?
2. The person who follows this method will naturally be far removed from what?
3. When your mind wanders, what should you also do?
4. She says that it's important to remember that it is ________ that makes all things possible.
5. What is Guyon's purpose for using the quote in number 76?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)