|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can you expect comfort to come from man?
2. Who does Guyon quote regarding dealing with temptation?
3. Is it a waste of time to try to figure out what God might do or what He is like?
4. The moment you feel God's presence lessening, what should you do?
(a) You must go to church.
(b) You must sit still.
(c) You must call to Him or offer words of love or joy.
(d) You must call a priest.
5. Guyon warns against the inclination to _________________ sin.
(a) Ask others to forgive you of your.
(b) Ignore your.
(c) Find and take action on your own against.
(d) Expect him to remove you of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guyon likens the relationship between you and God as what?
2. Once you have come to the desired place, all that is required is that you do what?
3. What action will meld your desires with that of the Lord?
4. To what does "Your will be done" refer?
5. What does Guyon say the reader must do, like the Lord?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)