|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guyon defines abandonment as what?
(a) Being the giving up of God.
(b) Being left behind.
(c) Being the giving up of all needs.
(d) Being the giving up of oneself.
2. Guyon says that once you have come to a point of a regular prayer life, it's time to do what?
(a) Take a break.
(b) Set off on a new path.
(c) Stay the course.
(d) Turn back.
3. What is the only belief that can bring a person to the point of desired closeness with Jesus?
(a) God follows you.
(b) God dwells in you.
(c) God dwells in heaven.
(d) God dwells around you.
4. To what kind of person will godliness come?
(a) Those who love the devil.
(b) The person who wants to be a god.
(c) The person who truly abandons himself to the Lord.
(d) Only the bad.
5. What does Guyon say Christians must accept?
(b) The good.
(c) Even the bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person who follows this method will have a greater sense of what?
2. The only requirement for the "faithful" of you is to do what?
3. Regarding the imagination, what must come in?
4. Guyon makes the point that a Christian must also be willing to love when?
5. She says that there will come a point at which you simply hate _______ as God hates ________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)