|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action will meld your desires with that of the Lord?
(a) Closing your mind.
(b) Praying to God to answer your prayers.
(c) Plunging one's desires into the will of the Lord.
(d) Thinking about your desires.
2. Guyon says there is a "second level of prayers" that may be used by whom?
(a) Both the educated and uneducated.
(b) The educated.
(c) The uneducated.
(d) The clergy.
3. Guyon warns against blaming who for specific circumstances?
4. Does Guyon believe the Lord wants to reveal Himself to you?
5. Guyon says that you should realize that _______________________________ are what God wants for you, and that you should realize that everything else in your life is also what God wants for you.
(a) Those dry spells.
(b) The "glorious" prayer times and those dry spells.
(c) The "glorious" prayer times.
(d) Your own desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. To have a close relationship with Jesus one must be centered around what?
2. Regarding the imagination, what must come in?
3. What is the only belief that can bring a person to the point of desired closeness with Jesus?
4. She says that only who is of any value?
5. How many ways are there for a beginner to come to Christ?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)