|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do others call a "prayer of simplicity?"
(a) Faith and quiet.
(b) Quiet hope.
(c) Peace and quiet.
(d) Faith and stillness.
2. Does Guyon believe the Lord wants to reveal Himself to you?
3. What should be severed?
(a) One's requests regarding the senses.
(b) Attention to the senses.
(c) The senses.
(d) One's connection with others.
4. She goes on to warn that those who gave themselves to Him during a good time must be willing to do what?
(a) Accept the idea that bad times will still occur.
(b) Stand up for themselves during the bad times.
(c) Remain fast through the difficult times.
(d) Give Him to others during bad times.
5. How long should one be willing to wait in a specific place?
(a) As long as you sense the Lord there.
(b) For a few hours.
(c) For a day.
(d) For a few moments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once you have taken Guyon's advice from #15, how will you find God?
2. Guyon says that a closer walk with Jesus Christ will do what to selfish desires?
3. Guyon warns against blaming who for specific circumstances?
4. Guyon says that a person truly committed will be willing to give up what?
5. One's relationship with God will do what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)