|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guyon say Christians must accept?
(a) The good.
(d) Even the bad.
2. Is there any specific thought that is important at this point in one's quest to be close Christ?
(a) Yes, one must focus on Christ.
(c) Yes, one must focus on Scripture.
(d) Yes, one must focus on a sinless existence.
3. Once this passage from Luke is realized, what is the only requirement?
(a) To come to the Lord.
(b) To go to church.
(c) To read the Bible.
(d) To talk about the Lord.
4. Guyon says that you might come to him seeking "real food," which is also acceptable and may be accomplished with what?
(a) The Eucharist.
(b) The Lord's Prayer.
(c) A prayer of your own.
(d) Buying and eating unlevened bread.
5. The person who follows this method will naturally be far removed from what?
(b) The sins that compel interest.
(d) The sins of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guyon says that once you have come to a point of a regular prayer life, it's time to do what?
2. Guyon asks you to consider whether you really want to give your life to the Lord, reminding you of what?
3. Why does the author write a chapter for those who cannot read?
4. The moment you feel God's presence lessening, what should you do?
5. What does Guyon warn about godliness?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)