|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guyon says that you might come to him seeking "real food," which is also acceptable and may be accomplished with what?
(a) Buying and eating unlevened bread.
(b) The Lord's Prayer.
(c) The Eucharist.
(d) A prayer of your own.
2. To what does "Your will be done" refer?
(a) Your will that you can love God.
(b) God's will that all His children love him.
(c) Your will that God loves you.
(d) God's will that He can love all his children.
3. What is one option for coming to Christ?
(a) Confessing to a priest.
(b) Studying the Scripture.
(c) Praying the Scripture.
(d) Attending Catechism classes.
4. What is the objective when reading Scripture?
(a) To understand God.
(b) To sense the full meaning of the Scripture.
(c) To prove to God you are serious.
(d) To understand the rules of the church.
5. How is the prayer life Guyon describes simple to attain?
(a) If one has seen God.
(b) If one is quiet.
(c) If one is a Christian.
(d) If one knows the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long should one be willing to wait in a specific place?
2. Does Guyon believe the Lord wants to reveal Himself to you?
3. What is another option for coming to Christ?
4. Is it a waste of time to try to figure out what God might do or what He is like?
5. Does turning inward require practice?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)