|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will opening to grace draw you closer to Him?
2. What is one option for coming to Christ?
(a) Praying the Scripture.
(b) Confessing to a priest.
(c) Attending Catechism classes.
(d) Studying the Scripture.
3. Is there any specific thought that is important at this point in one's quest to be close Christ?
(b) Yes, one must focus on Scripture.
(c) Yes, one must focus on Christ.
(d) Yes, one must focus on a sinless existence.
4. The moment you feel God's presence lessening, what should you do?
(a) You must call a priest.
(b) You must sit still.
(c) You must call to Him or offer words of love or joy.
(d) You must go to church.
5. What does "Your will be done" mean?
(a) You pray that your desires will be met.
(b) You pray that God will allow your will to be done.
(c) You pray that God will allow you to love Him.
(d) You pray that you will want what God wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once you have taken Guyon's advice from #15, how will you find God?
2. Guyon says there is a "second level of prayers" that may be used by whom?
3. How is the prayer life Guyon describes simple to attain?
4. About what are the "dry spells" Guyon warns?
5. Guyon says that you might come to him seeking "real food," which is also acceptable and may be accomplished with what?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)