|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does turning inward require practice?
(b) For some people.
2. She reminds you that the good from these outward activities are in keeping with what?
(a) Results from them.
(b) Prompts them.
(c) God does with them.
(d) Others think of them.
3. What does Guyon say the reader must do, like the Lord?
(a) Be kind.
(b) Love others.
(c) Enjoy the good times.
(d) Accept the cross.
4. About what are the "dry spells" Guyon warns?
(a) When you no longer believe in the Lord.
(b) When you are thirsty.
(c) Prior to becoming a Christian.
(d) When you cannot seem to find the presence of the Lord.
5. Does Guyon believe there is hope for overcoming this aspect of oneself?
(a) Very little.
Short Answer Questions
1. When focusing on overcoming this aspect, you are making them _________________ to overcome.
2. You should ____________ the drawing of the Lord.
3. Guyon says that the outward experiences with the Lord are necessary for whom?
4. She explains that you will come to a point at which God immediately shows you even the smallest of sins and that you have to do what?
5. Guyon says you must turn _____________ to find the Lord, and continues to warn against allowing the mind to wander.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)