|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what should you be attached?
(b) Your family.
(d) The Church.
2. Is self-denial the answer for overcoming this aspect of ourselves that has been discussed in # 83?
3. Guyon says that it's natural to expect what kind of attitude when confessing sin?
(a) A sorrowful attitude.
(b) An embarrassed attitude.
(c) An angry attitude.
(d) A happy attitude.
4. She warns that you are not to do anything except pull yourself inward toward a closer relationship with the Lord and allow Him to do what?
(a) Help you.
(b) The rest.
(c) Talk to you.
(d) Answer your prayers.
5. She says that there will come a point at which you simply hate _______ as God hates ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guyon says that the Lord Jesus loved His Father on Mt. Tabor where He was transfigured, but He loved Him no less where?
2. To what does "Your will be done" refer?
3. Guyon writes at length about what?
4. To what kind of person will godliness come?
5. What does Guyon quote from Luke 17:21?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)