|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person who follows this method will have a greater sense of what?
(a) The power the Lord has over others.
(b) The Lord's power.
(d) One's own power.
2. When something stirs the soul, what does it follow?
(d) The Spirit.
3. Activity must be driven by what?
(a) The Church.
(b) The self rather than the Spirit.
(c) The members of the Church.
(d) The Spirit rather than the self.
4. Why should one come to the Lord?
(a) To go to heaven.
(b) Only to please Him.
(c) Because he or she is expected to.
(d) To look good to God.
5. She warns that those who are left with the responsibility of bringing the youngsters to the Lord will someday have to do what?
(a) Account for what they did or did not do.
(b) Let them go.
(c) Help the youngsters into heaven.
(d) Allow them to make mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guyon says that the Lord Jesus loved His Father on Mt. Tabor where He was transfigured, but He loved Him no less where?
2. Jeanne Guyon begins by saying that some people believe they can never be truly close to Jesus Christ. Does she agree?
3. What is the purpose of this intercession?
4. Who will fight for you?
5. Is there any need for anyone to hold back from giving himself fully to God's calling?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)