|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one option for coming to Christ?
(a) Confessing to a priest.
(b) Studying the Scripture.
(c) Attending Catechism classes.
(d) Praying the Scripture.
2. She concludes the thought by saying that this path requires nothing of you and that the best of God is the ___________ to reach.
(c) Most fun.
3. Can you expect comfort to come from man?
4. When something stirs the soul, what does it follow?
(d) The Spirit.
5. To what does "Your will be done" refer?
(a) Your will that God loves you.
(b) God's will that all His children love him.
(c) God's will that He can love all his children.
(d) Your will that you can love God.
Short Answer Questions
1. She warns that you are not to do anything except pull yourself inward toward a closer relationship with the Lord and allow Him to do what?
2. How does Guyon illustrate the idea of activity?
3. She likens this question to what?
4. With what should one not get bogged down?
5. What must one be willing to follow?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)