|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is self-denial the answer for overcoming this aspect of ourselves that has been discussed in # 83?
2. One's relationship with God will do what?
(b) Grow weaker.
(c) Ebb and flow.
(d) Grow stronger.
3. Guyon concludes by reminding the reader what about the Lord?
(a) The Lord is good.
(b) The Lord is patient.
(c) The Lord is loving.
(d) The Lord accepted the cross.
4. How must one come to the Lord?
(a) Quietly, humbly, and confessing that He is everything and you are nothing.
(b) Quickly and quietly.
(c) Slowly and patiently.
(d) Confessing He knows everything and you know nothing.
5. The person who follows this method will have a greater sense of what?
(a) The Lord's power.
(b) One's own power.
(c) The power the Lord has over others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guyon says that the Lord Jesus loved His Father on Mt. Tabor where He was transfigured, but He loved Him no less where?
2. Guyon concludes the chapter by questioning what?
3. What does Guyon quote from Luke 17:21?
4. The person who follows this method will do what?
5. What new word does Guyon introduce?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)