|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prayer does Guyon recommend?
(a) The Nicene Creed.
(b) The Apostles' Creed.
(c) The Order of Confession.
(d) The Lord's Prayer.
2. Guyon makes the point that a Christian must also be willing to love when?
(a) Through hardships.
(b) When one does not feel like loving.
(c) When times are good.
(d) When others suffer.
3. She goes on to warn that those who gave themselves to Him during a good time must be willing to do what?
(a) Stand up for themselves during the bad times.
(b) Give Him to others during bad times.
(c) Remain fast through the difficult times.
(d) Accept the idea that bad times will still occur.
4. She says that there will come a point at which you simply hate _______ as God hates ________.
5. Why should one come to the Lord?
(a) To look good to God.
(b) Only to please Him.
(c) Because he or she is expected to.
(d) To go to heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. She warns that you are not to do anything except pull yourself inward toward a closer relationship with the Lord and allow Him to do what?
2. Guyon says that it's natural to expect what kind of attitude when confessing sin?
3. Who does Guyon quote saying, "Love, then do what you please?"
4. You have to overcome the natural tendency to hold onto what?
5. Once this passage from Luke is realized, what is the only requirement?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)