|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When choosing a passage of scripture, what does Guyon recommend?
(a) A passage that is popular.
(b) A passage that a priest would recommend.
(c) A passage that is long and meaningful.
(d) A passage that is simple and practical.
2. What does Guyon say about requests in prayers?
(a) You must make only a few requests.
(b) You must be willing to give up your own prayers.
(c) You must make many requests.
(d) You should never request anything in prayers.
3. Once you have taken Guyon's advice from #15, how will you find God?
(b) Helping others.
4. What must one be willing to follow?
(a) The clergy's lead and instruction.
(b) The Lord's lead and instruction.
(c) The Church's lead and instruction.
(d) The priest's lead and instruction.
5. Guyon says that putting abandonment into practice begins by putting aside what?
(a) God's desires.
(b) Personal desires.
(c) Your family's desires.
(d) Some of your desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author write a chapter for those who cannot read?
2. She says that only who is of any value?
3. Who will fight for you?
4. Should you try to figure out your sins for yourself?
5. What should be severed?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)