|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should be the one praying?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The priest.
(d) Those who love you.
2. Putting aside a couple of times each day for dedicated prayer is what?
(a) A first step.
(b) A step that should be followed by all.
(d) Impossible to do.
3. What is the only belief that can bring a person to the point of desired closeness with Jesus?
(a) God follows you.
(b) God dwells around you.
(c) God dwells in heaven.
(d) God dwells in you.
4. Guyon says that you might come to him seeking "real food," which is also acceptable and may be accomplished with what?
(a) Buying and eating unlevened bread.
(b) The Eucharist.
(c) The Lord's Prayer.
(d) A prayer of your own.
5. Guyon warns against blaming who for specific circumstances?
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a level at which the Lord will bestow ____________ at your confession.
2. Guyon defines abandonment as what?
3. Guyon warns against the inclination to _________________ sin.
4. In loving the Lord, you will want to do what?
5. She says that anyone who follows this path of prayer and abandonment can achieve what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)