|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do others call a "prayer of simplicity?"
(a) Faith and stillness.
(b) Quiet hope.
(c) Faith and quiet.
(d) Peace and quiet.
2. With what should one not get bogged down?
(a) The sins of others.
(b) The requests made by God.
(c) Your thoughts about God.
(d) Your own faults and failures.
3. To what should you be attached?
(a) The Church.
(c) Your family.
4. Guyon says that the Lord Jesus loved His Father on Mt. Tabor where He was transfigured, but He loved Him no less where?
(a) When He was with His disciples.
(b) When He was alone.
(c) When He was surrounded by a crowd.
(d) On Calvary where He was crucified.
5. How can you avoid temptation?
(a) Remain close to God.
(b) Run away from the temptation.
(c) Understand the temptation.
(d) Ignore the temptation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can you expect comfort to come from man?
2. Does turning inward require practice?
3. The only requirement for the "faithful" of you is to do what?
4. She quotes scriptures from ____________________ indicating that God will provide for needs, and presents the idea that this includes spiritual needs.
5. All things come from the Lord with the exception of what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)