|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guyon defines abandonment as what?
(a) Being the giving up of all needs.
(b) Being the giving up of God.
(c) Being the giving up of oneself.
(d) Being left behind.
2. You should ____________ the drawing of the Lord.
(a) Worry about.
(b) Fight against.
(d) Yield to.
3. In loving the Lord, you will want to do what?
(a) Forget yourself.
(b) Please only Him.
(c) Please others.
(d) Lose yourself.
4. What should one do after saying a prayer?
(b) Sit quietly and take in the flowing nourishment.
(c) Repeat the prayer.
(d) Thank God for His time.
5. She quotes scriptures from ____________________ indicating that God will provide for needs, and presents the idea that this includes spiritual needs.
(a) Matthew, Psalms and Proverbs.
(b) Psalms, Proverbs, and Ezekiel.
(c) Exodus, Genesis, and Psalms.
(d) Matthew, Mark, and Luke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the Presence is fully before you again, you must do what?
2. Should you try to figure out your sins for yourself?
3. What is the only belief that can bring a person to the point of desired closeness with Jesus?
4. What is another option for coming to Christ?
5. Who does Guyon quote regarding dealing with temptation?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)