Chapters 1 through 5
1. Jeanne Guyon begins by saying that some people believe they can never be truly close to Jesus Christ. Does she agree?
(d) In certain circumstances.
2. To have a close relationship with Jesus one must be centered around what?
3. Guyon says that a closer walk with Jesus Christ will do what to selfish desires?
(a) They will no longer have the importance they once had.
(b) They will still be somewhat important.
(c) They will grow stronger at first.
(d) They will make them disappear.
4. How is the prayer life Guyon describes simple to attain?
(a) If one is a Christian.
(b) If one is quiet.
(c) If one has seen God.
(d) If one knows the way.
5. How many ways are there for a beginner to come to Christ?
6. What is one option for coming to Christ?
(a) Studying the Scripture.
(b) Attending Catechism classes.
(c) Praying the Scripture.
(d) Confessing to a priest.
This section contains 4,744 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)