Chapters 1 through 5
• People can be close to Jesus Christ by beginning with a yielding of the heart, a relationship centered around prayer.
• A closer walk with Jesus Christ impacts selfish desires in that those desires no longer have the importance they once had.
• The key to finding this kind of prayer life is to seek God.
• This prayer life is necessary but is so easily attained that a person who knows the key will not neglect their prayer time with the Lord.
• The two options for coming to Christ are "praying the Scripture" and "beholding the Lord," which she also refers to as "waiting in His presence."
• The first requires that you choose a passage of scripture for careful consideration.
• The second kind of prayer, described as "beholding the Lord" or "waiting on the Lord" also requires the Scriptures.
• In this second kind of prayer, one should read...
This section contains 2,166 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)