|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Martha begin to dream about when Adam was two, according to her account in the story?
2. What does Martha have to do in addition to the amniocentesis, according to her account in the book?
(a) Blood test.
(b) Fasting sugar check.
3. What happens in Martha's gender seminar that causes others to find out she is pregnant?
(a) She tells someone.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She passes out.
(d) She falls over.
4. What does Martha feel touch her when she recalls asking someone to help her save her baby?
(a) A pair of lips.
(b) A mouth.
(c) A breast.
(d) A hand.
5. Adam came into the world and he was not the _________ that many had expected him to be.
(b) Medical nightmare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha wake up to in the middle of the night after feeling ill during the day?
2. What does the doctor give to Martha when she is in the hospital? Reasons she should not ____________.
3. Who was having troubles accepting Adam's diagnosis at first, though this person decides to support it?
4. What does Martha find that John has hidden in one of the drawers where she was going to hide the gift for Adam?
5. What does John come across when he is walking one night, so he decides to lay down and sleep there?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)