|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha realize when she opens the door to her apartment during the fire?
(a) The fire is real.
(b) She doesn't know where Katie is.
(c) She didn't tell John.
(d) She doesn't know her name.
2. What kind of professional worked with children with Down Syndrome, according to her account in the story?
3. Where do Martha and John arrive at the start of this chapter of the book?
(b) The school.
4. What does John leave the apartment to do, which leaves Martha in a moment of despair?
(b) Grocery shopping.
(c) Dentist appointment.
(d) Get Katie from school.
5. Martha finds it amusing that she is not the only one who feels they are _________ their way through school.
(b) Doomed on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Martha the message about her test results?
2. Who does Martha decide to call in order to have a place to stay until their apartment is safe again?
3. What did Martha think people would question if she told others about her pregnancy where she worked?
4. What did Martha begin to dream about when Adam was two, according to her account in the story?
5. How many flights of stairs does Martha have to walk down in order to reach safety?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)