|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha wake up to in the middle of the night after feeling ill during the day?
(a) Pool of blood.
(d) A headache.
2. What does John decide to begin to arrange when he arrives back from his trip overseas?
(a) His new job.
(b) Katie's daycare.
(c) Home health care.
3. What wakes Martha up the following morning, according to her story in the boook?
(d) Her alarm clock.
4. What does the helpful strange offer to Martha, which was exactly what she had been craving?
(a) A babysitter.
(d) A new book.
5. What did Martha go into town to get when she had the incident with the moose?
(a) Pain killers.
(b) Pregnancy test.
(c) A new outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha begins to feel ________ in her last few months of pregnancy because of the information she learns.
2. What had just started when Martha realizes that she has intense pregnancy symptoms?
3. What is the condition that is suggested by the test result that Martha gets after the holiday?
4. What did Martha think people would question if she told others about her pregnancy where she worked?
5. What does John's dissertation advisor say that John will never get because he allowed Martha to have the baby?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)